The 4400

Re: The 4400 *spoilers*

I actually also think its Alana too. I could be wrong buts thats just what I think.

:D I loved that "Blink" episode it was really intresting. Next week looks to be another excellent episode of season 3. I can't wait until Sunday.

I just have to ask a quick petite question. What is the official airtime for the csi season seven premiere?

I love the 4400! It's the best show on during the summer. What does everyone think about Diana and Ben?

margFAN17 said:
I just have to ask a quick petite question. What is the official airtime for the csi season seven premiere?
The best place to ask would be in CSI:Crime Scene Investigation, here is the link for you - CSI:Crime Scene Investigation . This forum is all non-CSI related.

I would love to answer your question, but unfortunately I don't know when season 7 premiers. I'm sure the posters in the CSI forum will be able to help. :)

Yeah, Diana and Marco were cute together. I was disapointed when they broke up, but now I kinda like the Ben guy...though I don't like how they brought him in.

:lol:
Yeah, Marco's cute. He's so Canadian LOL
You can hear his accent every time he says "about".
My mom has the same accent.

Showtime said:
Does anyone still watch this show? It's being filmed on my street right now.

Take some photos! I love The 4400! This and Psych are my favorite summer shows! :D

vegaslights said:
Showtime said:
Does anyone still watch this show? It's being filmed on my street right now.

Take some photos! I love The 4400! This and Psych are my favorite summer shows! :D

Please, try to take some pics, Showtime! You are so lucky that they are filming near you! It's not fair. Why doesn't anyone shoot in Washington?

I can't wait for Sunday, when the season starts in the U.S. I'm so excited! :)

Umm.... where is Richard? The premiere, let's just say,had a lot of unanswered questions from the season prior.

Back