Thank God You're Here

Calihan

Captain
Who else is watching this tonight in NBC. I'm watching it right now, and it is definitely one of the best comedies on tv. To show how great this show is I'm skipping CSI tonight to continue watching. The actors have great improv lines, overall I'm very impressed.

I watched the first show because I like Wayne Knight and Jennifer Coolidge. I didn't think the guy who won (who was he anyway?) should have won last night--I think Wayne Knight did it best!

I watched CSI: Miami last night instead of the 2nd show--but I'm really looking forward to the Episode with Jason Alexander!!!

I watched the first episode last night too. I thought that the show was hilarious! I can't wait until the next time that it comes on. Even my mother thought that it was a good show, and she doesn't say that about just any show.

I have to say, I love TGYH. Though I haven't really seen much of the American version, I absolutely LOVE the Australian version. I think it's one of the funniest shows on TV. There are a bunch of clips of the Aus version on YouTube...I had a thread about it a while ago, but it was only me and Cat posting about it...

i've watched the show a few times, but only because of Dave Foley. i had no idea he was the host until i turned it on one night. its pretty funny, but mostly i just watch for dave. :)

In which version is Dave Foley the host? On the American version, he is the judge. David Alan Grier is the host.

see? that proves just how few times i've watched the show :lol: yes, he's the judge. sorry.

Back