Take A Sneak Peek At The 'Miami' Premiere

CSI Files

Captain
It's devastating news--but does it all add up?<p><A class="link" HREF="http://www.etonline.com/">Entertainment Tonight</a> provided a clip of the season seven premiere of <I>CSI: Miami</I>, <A class="link" HREF="http://www.csifiles.com/episodes/miami/season7/resurrection.shtml">"Resurrection"</a>. The episode picks up where season six left off, after Horatio Caine (<font color=yellow>David Caruso</font>) was shot in the chest. The scene begins when Calleigh Duquesne (<font color=yellow>Emily Procter</font>) and Eric Delko (<font color=yellow>Adam Rodriguez</font>) rush to the scene in a Hummer, accompanied by two patrol cars and the sound of wailing sirens. They find fellow CSI Ryan Wolfe (<font color=yellow>Jonathan Togo</font>) standing on the tarmac alone.<p>Calleigh demands to know what happened, and Ryan tells her it isn't good. Horatio was shot, but he got there too late to save him. Eric and Calleigh have trouble processing what Ryan is telling them: Horatio is dead. Eric asks where the body is and says he needs to see him. Ryan tells him that he released the body.<p>Calleigh and Eric respond with disbelief--he isn't supposed to release the body until the rest of the team gets there. Ryan reacts to their anger by confessing that he didn't want Horatio lying in a pool of blood on the evening news. Calleigh immediately asks Ryan how he got to the scene so quickly. He tells her he was running an errand but that he dropped everything when he heard about the shooting on the radio.<p>Eric says that none of this makes sense, but Calleigh tells the other two that they need to focus. Horatio had a lot of enemies, and they need to figure out who is responsible for this. Three familiar faces flash across the screen: Ron Saris (<font color=yellow>Kim Coates</font>), Agent Evan Caldwell (<font color=yellow>David Keith</font>) and Juan Ortega (<font color=yellow>Jose Zuniga</font>). Eric points out that whoever shot Horatio must have been someone close. Ryan flashes back to the text message he received in the finale telling him, "It's Done". The clip ends with Calleigh firmly asserting that they will find the person who did this.<p>The clip can be viewed <A class="link" HREF="http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/09/65462/index.html">here</a>, at the <I>Entertainment Tonight</I> website. "Resurrection" will air September 22 on CBS.<center></center>

For some reason this makes me feel better for Ryan. Mostly because I know they are not going to kill off Horatio, so it's pretty obvious that H and Ryan are working together to flush someone out into the open. I am breathing a tentitive sigh of relief. :thumbsup: If this is true than Miami has me back for another season. If they were to make Ryan a bad guy I wouldn't watch anymore. Ryan was the only thing that kept me with the show after they killed off Speed so.......

I'm gonna repeat all I said in the spoiler thred;).
Probably this was one of the best scenes I've ever seen on a drama show.
The acting of both Emily Procter & Jonathan Togo was superb. This for me was "acting" lesson;)
Emily was able to show an emotional Calleigh who really cares for H and his fate. Surely the news Ryan gave her was devastating, unbelievable (aka "What??") & she portrayed it in such a good way that I still can't believe it. I wasn't expecting anything else from her, but, still she was able to surprise me in such a good way.
That "OMG" screamed by her while the airplane was taking off was amazing, pierceless &, seriously, it was devastating to see her like this.
Yeah she was devasteted when Alexx left the lab, but that one was EP & not Calleigh. This time it was Calleigh reacting at the news. Loved it:thumbsup: Kudos to Emily Procter.
Same thing for Jonathan Togo who never had great opportunities to show Ryan's real character. Surely, Ryan didn't want to give that news, knowing that H is still alive, but still he had to do it & he did it in such a believable way. The best part was when he yelled at Delko "So I released the body". His voice was cracked & it sounded it was going to cry in a moment. Jonathan Togo really surprised me in a good way.
As for Adam...again I wasn't expecting anything else.
All their reactions were so realistic:eek:

Compliments to everybody. It was such an amazing scene especially for CSI:Miami...one of the most intense I've ever seen in the show;)

"Yeah she was devasteted when Alexx left the lab, but that one was EP & not Calleigh. This time it was Calleigh reacting at the news. Loved it:thumbsup: Kudos to Emily Procter."

Florry I totally agree with you there. That was an Emily reaction more than a Calleigh one when Alexx left. It looked as if she had really been crying and not acting.

Her reaction in the sneak peak was more of a Calleigh one, or one I would think that Cal would do.

Being a HUGE Emily fan I love to see the way she reacts to things, not just in CSI:Miami.

looks good! :eek: I kind of want Ryan to go bad though...they need at least one CSI to go bad, it never happens! And i love Ryan, i think it would be sweet to have him turn to the dark side...

Back