Take A Peek Behind The Scenes Of 'Miami'

CSI Files

Captain
CBS offers fans a look behind the scenes of the upcoming CSI: Miami episode “Sleepless in Miami”. The video features David Caruso (Horatio Caine), Eva La Rue (Natalia Boa Vista) and Jonathan Togo (Ryan Wolfe). You can find it embedded after the jump. (Contains spoilers!) Source: Twitter

More...

Well. I can only assume they wanted to give away basically the entire plot. :wtf:

Well. I can only assume they wanted to give away basically the entire plot. :wtf:
:lol: At least they didn't give away TOO much. This way we can still watch the episode and not know what happens. I hate watching an episode when I know the whole plot. It's kind of pointless.

True - but this reminds me of those times the preview gives away the episode's Big Twist, and it's like...why did you try to surprise me when the preview gave it away? Like that episode where the girl and boy killed the guy after they found out they were half-siblings or whatever and the girl was pregnant - the preview gave away something major (I think that she was pregnant?), so watching the episode it was like 'yeah, I'm not shocked since I was waiting for this to be revealed'. :lol:

Back