Take A Peek At This Week's 'Miami'

CSI Files

Captain
Check out a scene from the upcoming CSI: Miami episode “F-T-F” featuring Horatio Caine (David Caruso), Ryan Wolfe (Jonathan Togo) and Walter Simmons (Omar Miller). The clip is embedded after the jump!

More...

I guess it wouldn't have been as dramatic if Ryan had run over to grab the gun as soon as he realized Walter couldn't hear him. :p Horatio turning off the water made me LOL though - how does he make it look so comical?

I was wondering what the hell the CSIs were doing on the scene when there were no other cops or medical personnel there. :wtf:

CEASE THIS LOGIC IMMEDIATELY!

(For the same reason Eric and Horatio were in that sugar refinery a few episodes ago - without any kind of protection - looking for victims while it was still on fire. ~Drama.)

Normally I realize that logic doesn't apply, especially with Miami, but for some reason the first thing I thought was, "why are they the first ones on the scene?"

I guess it wouldn't have been as dramatic if Ryan had run over to grab the gun as soon as he realized Walter couldn't hear him. :p Horatio turning off the water made me LOL though - how does he make it look so comical?

:guffaw: I'm sorry if this scene is meant to be dramatic but I laughed so hard watching this clip. Watched it twice now! Going for a third time after this! :lol: This is why I still watch Miami - the comic value!

Back