Take A Peek At Buckley's New Christmas Movie

CSI Files

Captain
Several months ago, CSI Files reported that AJ Buckley (CSI: New York’s Adam Ross) would star in the upcoming holiday film Christmas Mail. The movie comes out in December, and you can find a video trailer for the film embedded after the jump! Source: Twitter. Thanks to PerfectAnomaly from TalkCSI for the link.

More...

Dang, PerfectAnomaly, you were right about the trailer giving away the whole darn movie. :lol: I guess maybe they do leave one question unanswered (what is the woman's ~secret~?), but still. Even if you can guess how it'll end, I shouldn't be able to skip the movie by watching the trailer. :lol:

But I know I'll watch it because *squee* AJ playing a guy with a kid. (Hey, it's the only real reason I bothered to watch "The Last Sin Eater" - at least I'm honest. :p)

Also, [random] that black shirt and red tie combo is giving me Glee vibes. R U IN NEW DIRECTIONS?! [/random] ;)

I'll watch it too, because AJ is adorable, and it looks like one of those movies you'd find on the Hallmark channel and I'm a sucker for those.

Back