Szmanda's One Man Show Heads To New York

CSI Files

Captain
<font color=yellow>Eric Szmanda</font> (Greg Sanders) appeared on The Insider last week to reveal his play, Hyenas, will be heading to New York this summer.

Szmanda portrayed troubled Théodore-Frédéric Benoît all through the fall in Los Angeles last year, and this summer, the play is relocating to a new city. "Yeah I did a play last fall in LA and taking it to New York this summer. It's a one man show called Hyenas," he told The Insider host, <font color=yellow>Pat O'Brien</font>.

Hyenas tells the story of 22-year-old Théodore-Frédéric Benoît, who has been accused of killing his male lover and mother. In this one man show, Szmanda goes through a rollercoaster ride of emotions as his character's monologues make the audience question whether he is innocent or guilty. The play marks Szmanda's third project with director <font color=yellow>Paul Verdier</font> at the Stages Theatre Center in Los Angeles.

Szmanda also has the opportunity to play "yes it's true, no it's not," with O'Brien, during which he debunked certain myths surrounding the season finale "Grave Danger" and talked about a certain behind-the-scenes video his pal <font color=yellow>Jorja Fox</font> (Sara Sidle) shot for The Insider. "Well, yeah Jorja Fox had a video camera taking some behind the scenes footage and was constantly teasing me from behind the lens, but that's nothing new. She's always doing that."

Thanks to <font color=yellow> *Incuchick*</font> over at the Eric Fan Network forums for a transcript of the interview. For more information on Hyenas, head over to the Stages Theatre Center official website.<center></center>

Does anyone know where I can read a copy of that interview with Pat what's-his-face? I'd like to hear what myths he debunked!

Thanks Midnight. Apparently my reading skills were lacking a bit there today! :eek:
:lol:

And Jeff... You could always move. Or rent a camper van and just keep moving... ;)

Does anyone know how I can get tickets. I am planning a few trips to NYC this summer, and i would love to see the show. I read and re-read the site and found nothing. Please, oh please help me!!! Oh and I'm new to the boards...so hey to everyone!!!

~Danny~

I will be there, just as soon as I find info on it...

I'll be there too, again, as soon as I can find out ticket information. I've already mentioned it to a co-worker who is also a CSI fan and likes Eric and we're going to make a day of it, get in some shopping etc. Should be fun!

Back