Szmanda Enjoys Some Secret Fun Time

CSI Files

Captain
<font color=yellow>Eric Szmanda</font> (Greg Sanders) has created a web site that allows him to spread humor to the fans.

When Greg moved from the lab to the field on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, the character changed. "I lost my outlet to be creative and silly and goofy," Szmanda told Daily Southtown. He remedied the situation by starting the web site secretfuntime.com with <font color=yellow>Tyler Malin</font>, a childhood friend, and <font color=yellow>Barry Holliday</font>, a comedy writer.

SecretFunTime.com is an online variety show. The site's content includes musical videos, comedy skits and special guests. Celebrities that have appeared on the site so far include <font color=yellow>Emilie de Ravin</font> (Lost), <font color=yellow>Jeremy Sisto</font> (Six Feet Under) and <font color=yellow>Sam Page</font> (Shark). Szmanda said that his dream guest would be <font color=yellow>Steve Martin</font>. "Maybe he's even attainable, because we have the same lawyer," he said.

"I'm sure that they understand why I want to do it," Szmanda said of his CSI co-stars. He said that SecretFunTime.com is "a great way to express myself, and we're having so much fun."

Read the original article at Daily Southtown or check out secretfuntime.com.<center></center>

Ah! Thank you for putting it in context... I have heard of secretfuntime before, I think it was mentioned in one of the Eric threads, but I could never understand what Eric was doing in those videos. Now I know.... :lol:

Although I have to say, it is odd humour in my opinion. Some of it makes me laugh a lot, but it would possibly be considered offensive humour by some. The Potato Beer deodorant, funny but so stereotypical it's embarrassing. And then there are the ones with Eric Szmanda in them, which you kind of watch whilst thinking 'what?' :confused: :lol: He must really miss his lab days. Good on him though, he'll obviously do anything for a laugh. :p

Word of warning about the videos, if you are easily offended then proceed with caution... :lol:

Yeah, I only watched the one about 'Captain Clean' I think it was, the one about the Easter egg hunt with the guy from Shark and the one where they went to get the tape for the show and try to trade jewels for it with the frog guy. :lol: Funny stuff, but not necessarily all my type of humor. I'm glad he has a place to be creative, though. :)

Most of all, I am happy he has a space to be goofy again, now that Greg is more serious in CSI. He obviously enjoys it ;) And as he is having a great time doing it, I am all supportive. I don't understand it that much, but I just couldn't help it laughing at the screen when I saw how Eric was dressed :lol: Yay for him, for doing what he likes, having fun, and give some a good time :D

Actually the original article was in USA Today newspaper and USA Today online. The source quoted here just changed up the wording of the article a little.

I like most of the videos they have on the site. They show a music video once a week too and have had some pretty good artists I never heard of.

They would take off big time in Australia if they actually aired them on tv. We love that sort of comedy skit show - we have mountains of bad taste ones. I do like Secret Fun Time and it actually gives me a chance to have a dose of Eric that I wouldn't otherwise get with his parts getting smaller of CSI. Take the most recent episode of CSI of example...

Back