Supernatural Imitates 'CSI'

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s timeslot competition Supernatural takes a comedic jab at the popular franchise in its latest episode, “Changing Channels”. (Supernatural spoilers and embedded video after the jump.)In the latest episode of the CW series, which airs at 9:00pm ET/PT on Thursday nights opposite CSI, the Winchester brothers (played by Jensen Ackles and Jared [...]

More...

Re: Supernatural Imitates ?CSI?

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Now it's time for CSI to imitate Supernatural....let's have a cross over with the crew chasing vampires!

It's not even related to CSI, but my favorite part was when Dean went "A plane crashed here" - I saw that clip when Conan O'Brien had the "Walker, Texas Ranger" lever on his show a while ago. The episode I saw (I think Daniel Radcliffe was the guest) included that scene. Nothing quite like seeing Chuck Norris get down on the ground, taste the soil and then announce, very seriously, "A plane crashed here." :lol:

It's funny that they do a parody of the shows that aired opposite their show. Reminds of how they used to do that on "Sledge Hammer" (gosh I love that show lol). They were always poking fun at competing shows. :lol:

Last edited:
LOL That made me laugh. "No talent douche bag" :lol:

Yea, it was violent but funny none the less.

That was probably hands-down my favourite part of the episode. :lol: Especially the constant one-liners. :p

That was probably hands-down my favourite part of the episode. :lol: Especially the constant one-liners. :p

Yeah and the boys did a good job with the impersonations. :lol: Jensen had the voice down pat with the facial expressions. Jared had the Horatio stance (hands on hips) down perfect. And they looked gorgeous in those suits too.

Last edited:
I thought that Jared sounded/looked a lot like Jim Carrey's impersonation from David Letterman :lol:

Last edited:
Back