Superman Returns!

Christopher Reeve will always be Superman.
Period.

But I'll go see the movie anyway because Superman is amazing.
Not as cool as Batman, but...you know.

i had my mouth open when they showed the dog eating the other one, really when she dropped the crystals i thought lex was goig to punt the dog in the water at the end (like on anchorman)

OMG! This movie was incredible! I loved it so much. I do have to admit I've never seen the other ones with Chistopher Reeve but this was just great! I loved it so much I made two wallpapers for it and I like to share them with you.

The Reunion <<<<-# 1
Superman Returns <<<<-# 2
Mandolin Rain <<<<-# 3

(P.S: The third one has lyrics on it. The lyrics are from the song Mandolin Rain by Bruce Hornsby and the Range. Enjoy!)

I just saw it and I have to say, ALL the performances were really strong. Spacey, Posey, Bosworth... and although I'm old school and will always see Christopher Reeve as Superman, I've gotta say, Brandon Routh nailed it. He brought everything to the character that Reeve did and I think that's a fabulous tribute to the late actor. He did a truly amazing job and absolutely maintained the spirit of Superman for me. :)

I'm not sure about it to be honest. I'll give it a go but I'm not really excited about it. But then again, Bryan Singer's directing and his films are usually pretty good. I think I'm gonna wait till it's on the TV.

i am a huge x men fan, like really bug but i liked superman better then x men 3, bryan singer should have directed x3, he got people that aren't known so well but would be good for the part, except for kevin spancey but he was the best part of superman!!!

Back