Summer Fan Art Gift Exchange

CSIFann1 is having trouble accessing Talk right now, but she has the gifts and such :)

Hey guys, yes that's right I cant access the forum from my computers, it's crazy.
so I dont have a way to send my gifts, but i'll do as soon as the problem is fixed [if it'll ever be :(]

btw, thank you happyharper :)

CSIFann1 is having trouble accessing Talk right now, but she has the gifts and such :)

Hey guys, yes that's right I cant access the forum from my computers, it's crazy.
so I dont have a way to send my gifts, but i'll do as soon as the problem is fixed [if it'll ever be :(]

btw, thank you happyharper :)

I was having issues as well....anyways if you want to email them to me feel free!

I'm back, I just turn on my computer and I could access the forum :D

I'll send my gifts very soon :D

Here's the amazing stuff I received from HappyHarper :D Thank you soooooo much!!!!! They are sooooo awesome :D:D:D

Edit- Sent mine in :D

Last edited:
^Aww thanks ;)

Here are all of my amazing gifts from CSIFann1. They even came with a package -->

I asked for Riley and Wendy, and she gave me some amazing Riley and Wendy fanart (including current avatar) and even more gorgeous stuff, including this Nick/Greg banner, which I am very much in love with at the moment:

banner3_.png

Riley icon! -->
icon1copy-1.png

And the rest is here.

Kat I haven't recived my gifts yet. I sent you a pm, but don't know weather you got it or not?

Last edited:
I have to say that my picture is definitely not as good as some of yours! But hey, I'll put it up. Mine is of Emma Watson, and it's on her website. There's a bunch of others up too. Mine's the third from the top. It's not as good as some of the others up there, but I hope you like it!

I have to say that my picture is definitely not as good as some of yours! But hey, I'll put it up. Mine is of Emma Watson, and it's on her website. There's a bunch of others up too. Mine's the third from the top. It's not as good as some of the others up there, but I hope you like it!

Welcome, AttorneyCompany. It's always nice to see new fanartists. However, I think you're in the wrong thread ;) Discussion of fanart that is not from the CSI franchise is in the 'Other Fanart' thread.

Back