Sue Thomas F.B.Eye

CSIVegasMiamiNY

Pathologist
Does anyone else here watch Sue Thomas F.B.eye? I have just watched a re run of it here in England and wondered if anyone else here watches it. I love it, it is a great show, but if no one else watches it please, moderaters, feel free to delete this thread. :)

I used to watch it. But here in the states, the final episode aired last year, and no new episodes are being filmed. The real Sue Thomas made her second appearance in the final episode.

Its on hallmark here and i've been meaning to watch it but someway or another i can't...
Is the show any good?

It's a great show, really opened my eyes.

I can't watch it with my aunt though, she picks holes in it. She's always like "We don't do that..." and "That wouldn't happen". She drives me crazy.

I do like the use of sign lanugage within it. I've not used it for so long, it's fun to watch and remember how to do it. :lol:

J x

Oh i'm the biggest fan of Sue Thomas, didn't know that other people watched!

Go Sue and Jack. There's only ONE freaking episode where they FINALLY kiss. Such a shame that they stopped making the show. *shakes head* At least they still air the re-runs. Hard for me to catch it, since i'm always at school or work when it's on.

I loved this show. Canadian shows are so underappreciated and as a result tend to go off air sooner, which is a shame, but there are reruns on here a lot, and it's nice to reminisce. ;)

I was a Sue/Jack shipper too. They had so much potential *le sigh*.

So adorelo, from the sounds of your post you know sign language? That's very cool. I've always wanted to learn it, but I figure since I'm not around people that are deaf a lot I would probably lose it, so yeah...

My uncle was deaf, I learnt only a few years ago. :) I don't use it that much, but I can still remember it. Useful for signing across classrooms though: *what is the answer* :lol: Silly, niave teachers.

Yeah, I've noted a lot of Canadial shows get axed :( It's a shame, I loved this one.

I love J/S, I mean UST anyone? You could cut it with a dam knife. *sob* .

This was a great show. I was so disappointed when it got cancelled :(

When I was in daycare (oh so very long ago), they taught us a few words in Sign. "Please" and "thank-you" and such. I still remember a few. I can do the alphabet as well. *Thinks she can remember it...*

Back