Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
softcake_70 said:
Like blackflag did, I just headed over to csi-caps and snagged a "few" *coughs*
Gotta love this smirk
With Archie, looking a little distracted
No comment, see for yourself
Wow, there certainly are a lot of caps for that episode at CSI-caps. They must be capping like every 5 seconds or something. Anyway, I am kind of embarrassed to say that I didn't even notice the stripy shirt last night (I must have been concentrating on something else) but I like it in the pics.

Oh my gosh!!

why does he look like a freaking hot studly beefy... everything!!??

why does he dothis to me!? oh he looks good, I love my men bulked up like that... we must have shirtless!! or I will pop, you don't want to see that!

nikfan said:

You know I love Nicky, but everytime I look at this pic, even in the epy, his right ear makes me laugh. :p

oh great, now thats all I can see too :lol:

but he sure is cute in that pic... I can't wait to see the episode, I love angry Nick... and sad Nick... and happy Nick... I love him and all his emotions.

and keep up the good Nicky pics, he was cute in that episode!

Thanks Jacquie I really needed the Nicky dose before bed.

Sorry about the ear thingie, though it really makes me laugh.

nikfan said:
Sorry about the ear thingie, though it really makes me laugh.

Thank you, nikfan Now I find myself constantly staring at his ears and giggle :D I so want to tuck at them. Gently, of course :devil:

And now I have to give a public big hug to Babs, because she made it possible for me to watch "The Spring". I'm still drooling a little, I have to confess :D
:D Your welcome Softcake ;). And yeah well everytime I see The Spring, I also started drooling again ;). Well execally, when do we not drool over GE? :devil:

Thanks, Destiny. For the life of me, I couldn't remember who won.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes and woah? - I won? :p Thanks softcake70! Just drove home to my students apartment, that´s why it took so long to answer.

So as a new theme I´d like to see pics of GE/one of his characters with animals (just cuddling my own dog at the moment). Good hunt! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back