Standoff

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by csikicksurass, Oct 1, 2006.

1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Does anyone else watch Standoff. It comes on Fox after House at 9:00. I love it i also love Emily/Matt together thats a given couple (I dont know if there is a name for them but i like to call them Ninjas because "They are both Ninjas)

I like how interesting each case is like the last episode with the bank robbers and how the gf was in it and they never even knew. I also like Matt alot he is so funny.

2. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Standoff. I think it's the greatest new show ever, lol. Sorry, but it really is a fantastic show!

I think Emily and Matt are soulmates, they are perfect together. And I think it's funny that when they talk about the case around other people they're saying how they think the people are feeling, but it's how they feel too!

I can't wait for a new episode this week.

3. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Like last week he said once he heard her voice he stopped thinking. You're right they are pure soulmates and they both know that it is more then just sex it is pure love!

4. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

I LOVE 'Standoff'. It's one of my new favourite TV shows. Emily and Matt are so cute together and I think Rosemarie DeWitt was a great find!

5. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Yeah she was. She is a great actor. What is the actor who plays Matt again, I know he was on House.

6. Muzzy_Olorea

Ron Livingston.

They have great chemistry together which really comes across on screen.

7. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

So true. I hope one day the finaly say the 3 words. If they do it would be Matt who says it.

8. WolfeSanders

I can tell that their relationship is more than just sex, because you see the way they act towards each other and they way they care for each other and I think it's really sweet :)

9. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

The end of the episdoe 2 weeks ago with the kidnaping was so nice. Where he said he started to lie to her a couple days after they met because he liked her and visa versa.

10. Muzzy_Olorea

When they were in bed together at the end of 1.03 and Emily says "Matt ........ Nothing." What do we reckon she was going to say to him?

Oh and if anyone's interested I've written a few 'Standoff' fics over at ff.net under the same username.

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Ooo i am interested!!!

I have no clue what she was going to say to him but after you just said that i am going to be thinking about it for like the next week now :lol:

12. WolfeSanders

I THOUGHT she would say how she felt about him but I'm not sure. I would have loved if she said 'I love you.' But maybe it's too risky or even too early in the season.

Ohh..... Standoff fanfics? Heaven, lol.

My name on Fanfiction is Manhattan_SVU, just in case you'd like to know, for some odd reason.......yeah but I left reviews on all your Standoff stories. You are a very, very talented writer.

13. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I suck at writing :lol: i dont think i could ever write Standoff one. I would want it to be perfect because Matt and Emily are perfect for each other!!!

14. Muzzy_Olorea

Thanks for all your reviews. They made my day! :)

Yeah, I think it's too early in the season for that. Even though they'd been sleeping together for 3 months, they'd only been on like one date. Doesn't mean they can't be thinking it though. ;)

15. WolfeSanders

Not a problem, I REALLY enjoyed reading them. Fantastic job!

And I do think that it would be better for their relationship, or at least give it better hope of surviving, if Matt and Emily kept going on those little dates.

I just love how they are when they're together. It's so cute and you can tell that they really do care about each other :D