'Sqweegel' Comes To 'CSI'

CSI Files

Captain
Last year, CSI creator Anthony Zuiker published his first digi-novel, Level 26: Dark Origins. This year, Zuiker is bringing one of his twisted Level 26 characters to the show that made him famous. (Potential spoilers after the jump!)As CSI Files previously reported, Zuiker has returned to CSI as a writer for the beginning of season eleven. Fans of Level 26 [...]

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Veeeery interesting. I wonder if it's just a one-episode story, or if maybe the beginning of the season builds up to it? I guess we'll see...

They've got me all curious. Will the actors from Level 26 be on CSI? Will black!Sqweegel only appear on CSI, or will he/she also be in a Level 26 novel somewhere down the line? Will CSI build up to the appearance, or will it be more of a cameo type of thing?

NEEDS MOAR DETAILS. :p

Well, it's not really a spoiler spoiler. :lol: There aren't any plot details out now or anything, so it's basically just like announcing a guest star IMO. Saying that the character will be there doesn't give any indication about what will actually happen in the episode.

I did add a 'potential spoilers after the jump' warning, though, just in case. :)

Back