Song in "Built to Kill" Part II

G

When Greg was searching for the safe hidden in Izzy's place and then going through the contents of the safe there was a song playing in the background. Some of the lyrics I heard were: "...to want your dreams it just seems they all came true...she'll put a spell on you...knows how to get what she wants, knows how to get what she needs...she know just how to play, what to say, make you give her anything...you'll see all that you desire, she breathes (breeds) eternal desire..." I have done every type of lyric search online and can find nothing which matches these (except The Cult's "Phoenix"). Any suggestions??

Hey!!,
i too tried to look for this song without any
luck...i figured out what the missing sentence was for the start of the lyric,could it be Danny Bonaduce singing the song?,yeah it sounds stupid but....
man drove myself insane looking for this song..no bite hopefully someone will come through

My,My,your Heart Starts Racin when dusty walks in the room
my,my to want your dreams it seems they just all came
true...she'll put a spell on you.

I'm new to posting, so forgive my tardiness...I am the writer's publisher - his song was adapted to the episode, and is written and sung by Boston-based singer songwriter Milt Sutton. If you'd like a copy of the song, email me at info@soapsongs.com The song is "What She Wants" but was adapted to the DUSTY plotline and rewritten. Great tune, if I might admit it! I've been a long-time fan of Milt Sutton. He's so glad to have had this opportunity to bring his music to the show.

Hey I was just viewing the forum and was wondering about the song ?, Does it have an electronic sounding to it?

Back