Smells and all things related

Re: Smells of the CSI's

I think Danny smells like sweat coffee and Old Spice.

OMG NO! My dad wears old spice! *shudder* :p

And Carmine doesn't drink coffee, so I think Danny should be a tea man too. ;)

So I think Danny smells like tea and cigarettes (dirty habit, tsk tsk. *frown*)

Maybe Mac could smell like Old Spice. :lol:

I don't know much about which colognes smell good, but as long as they don't wear too much of the stuff. ;) I like the idea about Irish Spring, though. :lol: I think we should make sure to keep a bar of Irish Spring in the Locker Room so they'll all smell good. ;) (I wonder if they make Irish Spring soap-on-a-rope...:lol:)

Maybe Sheldon would smell like Chinese take-out (remember in "Grand Murder in Central Station" when he's watching the J.Lo video? :p)

Hell, I just want to get close enough to the guys to know what they smell like! :lol: The girls, eh, I don't care. ;) :p

hmm this could be fun. I want to try :D

Horatio: minty
Calleigh: apples
Eric: condoms :p
Ryan: Pine-sol
Frank: Old Spice
Alexx: soap

What is it with y'all and Old Spice?! :lol: It's like a prerequisite--somebody has to wear it. :lol:

(Since I really only watch NY anymore...)

I'm trying to think of which character I could imagine as a chef, so they could smell like garlic and parmesan cheese. :lol: (I can't help it, I've been watching Food Network :p ) Probably not Danny--he'd probably smell more like a grilled cheese (possibly burnt ;)). Flack would smell like deli sandwiches (I'm thinking of that case with the dead girl in the apartment and the loomi. :p) Lindsay seems like a meat-and-potatoes kind of girl, so maybe she'd smell like pot roast...mmm, pot roast... :lol: I wonder if Mac fell into bachelor cooking--take-out pizza and Chinese food, Mac? Do I smell MSG? :lol: And as for Stella, I don't know much about Greek cooking, so maybe she smells like that expensive olive oil? ;)

So I guess that leaves Sheldon to smell like garlic and cheese. :lol: Poor Sheldon...he can cook for me though (just go easy on the garlic if it's romantic, Sheldon darling. ;)). :lol:

I bet all the guys smell of someat real manly-sexy, and the gals smell sexy and sultry! But then I love da guys so i would say they smell sexy! (spec nick and gary, um!)

Faylinn said:
(Since I really only watch NY anymore...)

I'm trying to think of which character I could imagine as a chef, so they could smell like garlic and parmesan cheese. :lol: (I can't help it, I've been watching Food Network :p ) Probably not Danny--he'd probably smell more like a grilled cheese (possibly burnt ;)). Flack would smell like deli sandwiches (I'm thinking of that case with the dead girl in the apartment and the loomi. :p) Lindsay seems like a meat-and-potatoes kind of girl, so maybe she'd smell like pot roast...mmm, pot roast... :lol: I wonder if Mac fell into bachelor cooking--take-out pizza and Chinese food, Mac? Do I smell MSG? :lol: And as for Stella, I don't know much about Greek cooking, so maybe she smells like that expensive olive oil? ;)

So I guess that leaves Sheldon to smell like garlic and cheese. :lol: Poor Sheldon...he can cook for me though (just go easy on the garlic if it's romantic, Sheldon darling. ;)). :lol:

:lol: Expensive olive oil. Grilled cheese? That's an interesting smell heh. Dammit Fay I gotta stop drinking water when I read your posts 'cause it comes all over the keyboard. I think Flack would also smell like pickles and Lindsay...maybe oatmeal raisin cookies :confused:. Stella would smell like olive oil or that strong Greek coffee and Danny would smell of green tea or those sidewalk hotdogs. Hawkes would smell of an elegent dish like caviar :lol: and Mac...hmm I dunno.

call me weird but i find labs have there own smell its like a mix of different chemicals and I think greg would smell like that.

Aiden:caramel
Danny: aftershave( I have a thing with that - All the boys in my class smell of it)
Mac:?????????? This dude doesn't inspire my sense of smell!
Stella:spices
Lindsay:soap
Greg:hair gel
Catherine:perfume
And so on - I can't put a finger on the rest of the smells

:lol: *bump, bump, bump* :lol:

This thread is too hilarious not to bump. I just giggled at my own answers for this from 8 months ago. Danny smells like burnt grill cheese? Priceless, what the hell made me think of that? *giggles* But Flack probably smells like deli sandwiches, hot dogs, cinnamon twists... :lol:

So what do you guys think? What do the characters smell like? :p

Mac smells like Old Spice - he seems like the type.

I'll come up with smells for everyone else later ;)

Gil: Something as yummy as he is
Cath: sex
Nick: outdoors/cowboy smell
Greg:Hair spray
Warrick: Axe
Sara: lemons,beer
Doc: decomp
Hodjes: I agree with Wojo he smells like crap!

Back