Slanias Song ( Ryan Wolfe )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ForestAngel, Feb 12, 2012.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Hmm interesting

2. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Yeah this is the first time i've used a tailspin in my fics

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Well then good luck with it:)

4. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Yeah started it last night after Ry was on but gonna finish this today

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

6. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Yeah it's almost done

7. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Been crazy these past few days but new chappie....

Chapter Six

Ryan watched Claire sleep on his chest and softly sighed to himself at how lucky he was to be this happy with Claire while unaware of a phone call which could change everything about what happened that fateful night in the hotel which left Claire with a gun shot wound..

Horatio called Ryan with information on the case which knocked Ryan for six and he realised that he would have to tell Claire the sordid truth about who attacked and shot her and Ryan sighed while feeling upset and hurt about what he'd found out from Horatio..

Claire had woken up and asked " Everything ok?" and Ryan sighed then said " Not really as Horatio called while you were asleep." as Claire nodded then said " What about?", which Ryan admitted " Horatio told me who attacked and shot you but don't be mad." and Claire asks " Tell me what you know please?", so Ryan sighed then admitted to Claire " Horatio told me that the one who shot you was, your biological father and his friend attacked you."..

Hearing what Ryan had just told her, made her feel upset and a little well really angry with her own father and she tells Ryan " I had no idea but i'm kinda shocked by what you told me about who did this to me." and Ryan nodded then said " I'm gonna protect you."..

Claire knew that Ryan would protect her and she felt glad about that but she was still shocked that her own father shot her with a gun while his buddy assualted her and it made Claire realise that she could only trust Ryan..

Ryan could only hope that Claire would be safe and it made Ryan realise more of his feelings for Claire and then Ryan admits to Claire " I'm falling more deeper for you and starting to love you." which took Claire by surprise when she tells Ryan " I'm also falling in love with you too." and Ryan smiled happily and kissed Claire softly..

Claire stayed in close to Ryan who was the only person Claire could trust and feel safe with as she tried to come to terms with what Ryan had told her about who shot and attacked her in that hotel room and Claire knew that Ryan was her hero and she knew that she loved Ryan..

Knowing how much Claire meant to him, Ryan had to do what was needed to protect the one he loves no matter what it took for him in order to pull it off but he had to do this for Claire's safety along with his own at the same time regardless of whoever stood in their way..

Are Claire and Ryan heading for heartbreak??

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Aww.
    Poor Claire. Her daddy's bad *shakes finger*

9. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Told ya that i would put a tailspin on this and update should be within a few days

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I know. And sounds promising atm:)