Sinise, Harper & Batts Share More Twitpics

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: New York’s leading man Gary Sinise (Mac Taylor) posted a picture of himself with costar Sela Ward (Jo Danville) on Twitter. Fellow New Yorker Hill Harper (Dr Sheldon Hawkes) shared an image of himself at the premiere of For Colored Girls, the new Tyler Perry film in which he appears as ‘Donald’. Lastly, CSI: [...]

More...

Gary and Sela are adorable. :adore: Hill is incredibly handsome, as always. And I love seeing pictures from behind the scenes!

I can't seem to make myself get active (or stay active) on Twitter, but I do like when people use it to share awesome pictures. ;)

Gary and Sela are adorable. :adore: Hill is incredibly handsome, as always. And I love seeing pictures from behind the scenes!

I can't seem to make myself get active (or stay active) on Twitter, but I do like when people use it to share awesome pictures. ;)

I agree about the pictures (as you can see I really loved the Gary and Sela one). I am active on Twitter, but then I like seeing myself posting about stupid stuff and pretending other people really care what I have to say. :p

Back