Signature Banners #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are Snickers banners:

lost.jpg
cowboy.jpg

Thanks. Melbel, you can use your banner what quoth_the_raven made, alone I don't use it when you put it in your sig. If you don't want me to have it, I won't take it. I will give it back.

:eek: It's amazing BG! The transitions are smooth, the text looks great...wonderful job!
DragonflyDreamer I love the 'Timmy don't talk with your mouth full' one especially, and all of them were fantastic. :D
Thanks for sharing everyone!

ETA: I found out I have, and learned to use, photoshop today, :eek: So here are some CSI: Miami banners. Hope they're not too bad.
063.jpg

3901.jpg

09411.jpg

Comments appreciated! :D

hey i dont know if i already asked for a banner, im kinda lost today, but cinegirl did you make your banner? and if you did will you make me one kinda like the one you have but if you didnt could you tell me who did thankz

okay yes i did already ask i found it lollz :) sorry :D

cainesugar, they're very cute :D I'm partial to the Speedle and Horatios ones where they're by themselves, but all three are great :D I could put them in an animation for you? :p

Wow, gone for only a few days and you guys posted some amazing banners!!
Bullet_Girl, I love your new one, looks great! Especially with the "Signs"-Font!

xTriggerx, I saw your request, and I'll try to come up with a new one.
Here's one I made some time ago, and when you like it, don't hesitate to use it, but if you rather prefer a different one, just tell me ;)

carwash2.gif

Now, we've achieved the 1000 posts limit, and you all can find the new thread here!

this one is *locked* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back