Sightings

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Not sure where to put this since it covers more than one person. Anyway... I was in LA to attend the Emmys and I returned to my hotel last Friday night to see trucks, lights, cops, etc... only to find out they were filming CSI! :eek: We couldn't drop our stuff off in the room fast enough. :lol: We headed out not knowing how far we could get and as we got closer I found myself eye to eye with George. Then I noticed Gary was standing next to him. To our surprise we were able to watch from only a few feet away as they filmed, as long as we were silent during the actual taping. :D

Also, at the Emmys I ran into William Petersen in the lobby... as well as seeing some CSI: NY guys at a pre-party. :D

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Did you get filmed as an extra in a crowd scene?
    Will you remember us in your speech when YOU get an Emmy?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

"Did you get filmed as an extra in a crowd scene?"

No I didn't. There were very few "background" people there. They were on the other side from where we were. We were behind the cameras/out of camera range.

4. catherinerules

catherinerules Prime Suspect

I was watching the Red Carpet for the Emmys and was sure I spotted Jorja and Marg although Marg has said she really doesn't attend these events.

5. puppypower76

puppypower76 Witness

heh, how cool is that, thanks for sharing :)

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

wow I am in awe and extremely jealous of you hehe.

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

NO KIDDING! I hope you took LOTS and LOTS of pictures and are going to SHARE :D
    you are one lucky person jekalNY

8. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Do you know which episode it's gonna be? I'm curious, cuz it could provide a little spoilers you know ;)

Thanks for sharing.

9. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Well.. from what I understand they are filming Fannysmackin now.. so if it was recent.. then that could be it. Or the next epi.. but yeah. Lucky!!

10. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Nice! Did everyone look hot? Could you see all the make-up they had on? When you say "eye to eye with George", did you do the whole embarrased smile thing like I would have done? :lol:

11. eszmanda_luver

Well.. things would not have been pretty if I would have been anywhere near Eric.. oh my goodness they would have to call security...

12. Guest

Guest Guest

If I remember correctly they said it would probably air early-ish October. Not sure the number/name... but I think it's the one that K-Fed is doing. I didn't know that until the next day but it wouldn't have mattered because no way I'd have noticed him, especially with George and Gary standing there. :lol: The scenes I watched were the victim (female) getting attacked by a group of people and then George and Gary doing their thing at the scene. The cops would stop traffic when they were rolling but some car off in the distance somewhere was honking their horn. At one point Gary turned around and said "Ok, horn boy!" and laughed. :lol:

Were they hot? Indeed. :devil:

I just laughed. :lol: I'd met George, Eric, and Paul in January so I found it amusing. I thought George looked much better this time without the hair thing going on.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

A few more things about what I saw...

They were filming on a very small paved lot. They'd put up music ad poster thingies on a fence, put a "for lease" sign on the side of the building, changed the highway sign nearby to be a Nevada/Las Vegas road instead of CA. Also, the parking space things and lights were all fake.. styrofoam probably because they just picked them up and moved them with no effort at all. They were also using a small motel across the street. Also, I think some of the attackers had masks on and several, if not all, were female. They did a thing with shadows on the wall during the attack. I hope that makes it on the show because it looked neat from where I was.

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

jekalNY please be mindful of the "Edit" function, you have up to 24 hrs to use it. It saves on double posting which is considered a nono. ;)

15. eszmanda_luver

Yeah.. you saw the filming of Fannysmackin'. Going to be my faveorite episode.. I can just tell. LUCKY!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.