'Shock Waves' & 'The 34th Floor' Official Details

CSI Files

Captain
The new season gets underway as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and CSI: New York air their premiere episodes! Official plot details and cast lists after the jump. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation will be the first member of the franchise to air its season premiere on Thursday at 9:00pm ET/PT. “Shock Waves” finds the team dealing [...]

More...

So it begins. :p Are y'all looking forward to the new season? I'm cautiously optimistic. ;)

I'm looking forward to Sela Ward joining NY and I'm optimistic because of the guest stars they've booked so far. I just have to make it through the premiere.

Wow. It's hard to believe that the season is already here! :eek:

Looking forward to great discussions and debates in the following months!

I'll have to record the premiere of CSI Vegas. I'll be at the school that night.

But I'm only looking forward to a few things. Justin Bieber I could care less about. Ray, we already know his outcome. What I want to see is the continuation of Catherine and Vartann's relationship and how it plays out in public, ie, the funeral and beyond.
I do also have come to like Sara again over the last season so I want to see how they will explore her long distance marriage.

I guess it's the more personal aspects of the show I am looking forward too when it comes to CSI Vegas.

As for NY, I've been pretty spoiler free so far. I know about Sela Ward and really am looking forward to her character butting heads with Mac.

What I want to see is the continuation of Catherine and Vartann's relationship and how it plays out in public, ie, the funeral and beyond.

What if they end Catherine's story on CSI with a big wedding episode? I can imagine the PR people would say "Wedding of the Season and guess who is singing at the wedding ..." Fade to Justin Bieber :eek:

Back