She may be a murderer but they like her music!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by owlki, Jan 27, 2008.

1. owlki

owlki Witness

This has been attracting my attention for some time, so I decided to make some screencaps and post it.

Remember the rock star wannabe from All Access? The one that ended up killing the limo driver? I think her name was Felicia.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/Owlki/221_killa_kitty.jpg

Well, she may have gone to jail but she's very famous now on CSI:NY world! Her poster could be seen at the kidnapper's apartment on episode 4.08 Buzzkill...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/Owlki/408_kidnappers_apt.jpg

It was pinned on the wall at the eye ball tattoo's parlor on 4.11 Child's Play...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/Owlki/411_tattoo_parlor.jpg

at the bird loving guy's apartment on 4.13 All in the Family...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/Owlki/413_bird_guy_apt.jpg

and even on Danny's apartment, who send her to jail but seems to like her musical talents... or maybe just her poster... :lol:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/Owlki/413_Danny_apt.jpg

These are the ones I remember right now... Does anyone remember another appearances?

2. ceesau7

ceesau7 Hit and Run

OMG!!! I thought I was the only one who was noticing that poster everywhere!!!!!!

3. msl

msl Dead on Arrival

oh my god I love things like.

4. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

HOLYCRAP God damnit I love how they do that.

5. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

:lol: I noticed that too and found it totally weird! :lol:

6. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

I haven't seen all of these episodes yet, but it's nice to know that TPTB can do CONTINUITY (comment heavily veiled in sarcasm!)

7. althea

althea Lab Technician

OMG this histerical I would never ever have spotted it! :lol: :lol:

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Wow, good catch, owliki! It's appeared a lot this season it seems...I wonder if that's a clue. Could it tie into the Second Life conclusion????

9. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Is this going to turn into a major case (like the miniature scene killer)?

10. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

I haven't seen the eps with her poster, but it sure looks like they're pulling a "Bad Wolf" with it!

11. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

I never noticed that, wow well done to you for noticing it. I was busy concentrating on Danny and Flack lol, so my attention was distracted. But I'm going to have to re-watch those episodes, though now I know about it I'll be able to spot it easily. I think I might go through all the episodes in this season and have a check, see if I can't spot it any other times. Thanks for pointing this out.

12. owlki

owlki Witness

I found it so hilarious that Danny had a poster in his kitchen of a singer/murderer that he himself put behind bars that I started laughing out aloud when I saw it.

Maybe he pinned it on the wall because it reminds him of the kinkapoodle case! :devil: :lol:

PS: I don't think it has anything to do with any incoming/returning cases (for instance, second life). I believe it's just the crew having a laugh, like an inside joke.

13. jendai

jendai Victim

Good catch anyway though! Sometimes I wonder if the crew do things like that on purpose to see if the hardcore fans spot it, so well done you! On another note (and this is completely left field), but does anyone know exactly why Danny has a blackboard in his kitchen/ dining area? It's a pretty weird to have isn't it? Or am I just weird for not having a classroom sized blackboard in my kitchen?

14. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

LMFAO...that's hilarious! clearly I do not pay enough attention during episodes...totally weird, I bet the crew is just havin a laff, I can't imagine that Danny would actually be a fan of that girl's...

on the chalkboard note - I have seen that set up at IKEA before, with a kitchen wall that was all done up in chalkboard paint, so I could imagine it...he's just a big kid at heart, lol...

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Maybe they're checking to see how carefully we're paying attention. :lol:

One thought about the poster...

Episode 414 is supposed to be the conclusion to the Second Life case. And that was supposed to involve a Grammy nominated musician in some way, at least according to Anthony Zuiker's original idea. And the Second Life killer was a woman...but that's all a lot of ifs and maybes and probably a bit of a stretch as well.