Season Finale Details Revealed

CSI Files

Captain
All three members of the franchise unveil their plans for the end of the season.<p>On Thursday, May 14, <I>CSI: Crime Scene Investigation</I> will end its ninth season with a dangerous situation for the newest member of the crime lab. A series of murders leads the team to a scam involving valuable old poker chips. During the course of the investigation, Dr Ray Langston (<font color=yellow>Laurence Fishburne</font>) has no choice but to use deadly force for the first time since joining the CSI team. Guest stars for the episode include <font color=yellow>Cynthia Watros</font> from <I>Lost</I> and <font color=yellow>Gerald McRaney</font> from <I>Jericho</I>.<p>The final episode of <I>CSI: Miami</I>'s seventh season airs on Monday, May 18. Horatio Caine (<font color=yellow>David Caruso</font>) must fight to save Yelina Salas (<font color=yellow>Sophia Milos</font>). Meanwhile, Eric Delko (<font color=yellow>Adam Rodriguez</font>) helps his father (<font color=yellow>Rade Serbedzija</font>) against the wishes of Calleigh Duquesne (<font color=yellow>Emily Procter</font>). The consequences of Delko's actions are life threatening. As CSI Files previously <A class="link" HREF="http://www.csifiles.com/news/180409_01.shtml">reported</a>, <font color=yellow>Brian Austin Green</font> will guest star in the episode as a carjacking victim.<p><I>CSI: New York</I> will be the final member of the franchise to air its season finale. On Wednesday, May 20, the fifth season of <I>New York</I> will end with the team losing one of their own. Connor Dunbrook (<font color=yellow>Thad Luckinbill</font>), the son of publishing tycoon Robert Dunbrook (<font color=yellow>Craig T Nelson</font>), is kidnapped while being transferred from jail to court. A member of the team gets caught in the middle and does not make it out alive. As the group mourns the loss of a friend and colleague, another team member finds his or her life in danger.<p>The original information is from a press release issued by CBS. The press release can be read in its entirety at <A class="link" HREF="http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20090421cbs01">The Futon Critic</a>.<center></center>

Back