Season 6 S/L ideas for returning writers...

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ladyjr8, Mar 2, 2008.

1. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Well writers if you are short ideas for storyline can I suggest one with Camryn Grimes (Medium, E/R)as a possible love interest for Horatio's new teenage son Kyle? If anybody else on this board has any other ideas for the writers pls post here.. :D

2. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

-Raymond is still alive (UGH)

-Marisol is still alive

-Bob Keaton is still alive

-Speedle is still alive

-Yelina is still alive (oh wait, she didn't die yet)

On a more serious note -

-I'd like to see Walter Resden return. He should have a bigger role in the show than he was given. He did stab H and drive him out of NYC, you know. That storyline had tremendous potential and I was let down to see it end the way it did.

-Ramon Cruz (Clavo's bro) should escape from jail (repetitive, yeah, but I'm sure the writers can make it more inventive).

-Knowing H, I'm sure Julia will be defeated in some way - but I'd rather not see H kill her.

3. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

The main thing I want is for Speedle to be alive and to come back. Sometimes I think it's just wishful thinking. :)

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I'd like to see those too, especially the one about Walter Resden. I really liked him as H's nemesis. He should escape from prison or something.

More to add

- H getting together with Y (finally!).

- H getting wounded or something to show us he's human, this storyline could be connected with my first point.

- another H/Mac crossover, possibly an old case H handled when he was back in NY.

- a little more about Ryan's family, we know about Calleigh, Natalia and Delko but not Ryan

- H back in the lab more often and doing more forensics.(we don't need a storyline for this) :p

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Walter Resden is one of my favorite enemies. He looks like such a big goober but he is scary as hell!

Ideas:

The team together as a team!!!
    The whole group discussing & being on the case all in the same SCENE!

More Calleigh/Natalia together on the field/lab wherever; Charlie's Angels style :D

A "end of the episode" scene where they're all together hanging out & having a drink.

:p

6. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I love that idea,
    i hope they actually do that or something similar.

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ I'd love to see a scene where they're all hanging out. :) Reminds me of when they [NY team] were all at the bar/restaurant after Aiden's death. Miami could definitely have something of the sort--especially for the sake of cohesion.

As per Walter Resden, I never liked him so I can't say that I want him back. Though I would like to see Stuart Otis back. He said he'd get out.

-Maybe have an episode surround the autopsy of a body--so instead of going out into the field, the entire episode takes place in the Medical Examiner's room. :eek: Then we'd have the potential to have the entire team together.

-It might be cool to have an episode where the fans determine the ending? Ie: Post the clues, photos, interviews on the internet and have the fans guess who did it/determine the ending. TPTB are always saying how they want to get the fans involved.

8. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

I love that idea about the fans choosing the ending - very cool!

OK - I'd definitely like to see the team working as a team more - more than 2 people in a scene, like the good ol' days. (I hear ya,mjszud!) It'd also be nice if Calleigh and H actually spoke to each other and worked on cases together once in a while :rolleyes: but I can't complain too much since it seems they will be having scenes together in upcoming eps after a 29-ep drought! :eek:

I'd really like to see Ryan's backstory get fleshed out more, as well as the rest of the CSIs. I'd like Cal's dad to come back, and maybe have Cal somehow get involved in the whole Julia/Kyle thing - she seemed to really have it out for Julia in the last ep.

Oh, and no more Delko getting hurt please! The poor guy! He's had a rough two years - give him a break!
    :(

Oh, and is Ray, Jr. still alive? Cause I wonder if H totally forgot about him, what w/his long-lost son coming into the picture. So yea, bring back Ray and Yelina.

Wow, my list is getting really long, so here's the last thing: Suzie and Maddison, please!! Bring them back somehow. I saw the actress who played Suzie on "Ghost Whisperer" last week, so she's still doing TV - please get that character back! They were both awesome!

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

-mjszud you had the best idea :eek: :D
    I want the team back :D yeah definetly a scene while the whole team is having a drink would be fantastic, I'd love it :D

- Scenes with more than two members ;) . If the trio or quartet changes always it will be better :D .
    Because it could be boring to see the same peole having at least one scene together in every episode ;)

-Eric...please give him a break :rolleyes:

-Calleigh...please do not begin what you did with Eric... troubles, troubles and troubles :rolleyes:

-Ryan being a good person...I'm sure he has a human soul...but definetly you can't see it through the screen.
    I mean evertytime it's like "what is going to do Ryan this time? Will he give new false money? Will he set people up?" :rolleyes: . They're destroying a character. Please make him look like a good person

-More screen for Alexx Woods. She really deserves it

-An episode involnving one of Alexx's family member. I don't know why but I'd like to see Alexx's son being a suspect for a murder in his school. Obviously he didn't anything wrong because his mother brought him up in a very good way ;)

-Yelina back. To me she brings out the human side of H ;)

-as for bringing back bad people I'd love
    1) Hank Kerner...I loved him. Probably he was the only one able to scare Calleigh really because he killed her best frined. Plus there won't be problems cause he didn't have capital punishment ;)
    2) Stuart Otis....I'm sure he can bring the real soul of Horatio back ;)

Ps: Duke Duquesne back.....I adore him :D :D

10. Finch

I'd love to see something with Ryan, preferably something including his family. Apparently he has a niece. It might be cool to see her centered around a case and er, Ryan not screwing up. :lol:

^^ Alexx's family would be great to see too. It's almost seven seasons in and we barely know anything about her. Does she even have a husband? :p

-You know what I've wanted to see since season 1? A crime in the Miami Metro Zoo (or similar). Or maybe the Seaquarium, like a diver dying inside the whale tank. :lol: They could even go to art museums and or tropical gardens.

-A great location would be somewhere just so dirty and dingy, too like a sewage place or abandoned factory.

11. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

We need more character back story. Especially for Ryan.

And I'd love to see a case that didn't involve the Rich and Famous. What happened to the cases that involved the middle class, etc?

I also like Geni's idea for dirty and dingy.. Teach the boys and gals to wear white to work again. :devil:

12. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

It would be cool to meet the rest of Ryan's family. We know about everyone else's family except his. And it would be nice to see him not screwing up for once!

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh I forgot:rolleyes:

I'd like a homicide on a train...I mean I've never seen a train in CSI:Miami:wtf:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  14. Finch

^ Yeah they have that monorail thing we always saw in the season 1 outdoor cuts. I wonder where that thing went.

Or maybe someone could screw with the train and it fall off its tracks--then at least we'd get the whole team together. (Not saying anything like that should ever happen but this is television)

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Probably it's better not to do this option:rolleyes: The last time the team was reunited for a disaster...well I think everybody knows what happened :rolleyes::(:(

Ops I forgot monorail thing :lol: but still I think it would be cool a homicide in it ;)