Season 5 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSILawrence, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSILawrence

CSILawrence Civilian

Does anyone out there know when season 5 will start in the UK? Season 4 finishes up its first run on Jan 2, with NY finishing a repeat run of season 2 on the 26th of Dec and LV finishes up a repeat run of season 6 on 23rd Dec. At the moment I am suffering from major withdrawal symptoms and watching all my Miami/LV DVD's. Only this amazing site and all you fellow followers out there are stopping me from going into major meltdown. If anyone has any info it would be gratefully appreciated.

2. the_bullet_girl

the_bullet_girl Hit and Run

lol I live in Ireland and the fourth season finished about a month or two ago and now they're doing repeats...dont get me wrong, I love repeats but I cant wait for season 5 to start, so most likely is, it will air here first and then with you...so if I here anything, I'll be sure to let you know!

3. ukcsiaddict

ukcsiaddict Hit and Run

I would imagine that as Vegas and NY are starting in Jan/Feb on C5, that Miami will follow on from there which would make it starting around August time

4. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Last year it started on July 18th. I'm such a geek to remember that! Like you say, it'll probably follow on from LV and NY's new series.

I don't think that any channel in the UK shows it before Channel 5. No satellite channel or anything.

5. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

If it follows how it has previous years then Vegas and NY will be shown and then Miami.

6. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Yeah, I think it will be some time around August.

7. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

August is an age away *sigh*

I hope the Season 4 DVD is released here before that, I missed the first few eps of it, I've only caught Felony Flight onwards

8. AmyDavina

AmyDavina Witness

Yeah I'm guessing August as well. Guessing they'll repeat the whole of Season 4 again like they did repeating Season 6 of LV and Season 2 of NY.
    But at least LV and NY are starting again really soon.
    I'm counting down the days already. I've had major withdrawl symptoms.

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Alright guys, since this question has basically been answered, and we already have a CSI:Miami Question Thread, I'll lock this one up. Thanks for all your answers. ;)

Please don't hesitate to ask any other questions y'all may have, in the Miami Question thread. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.