Season 2 episode *PLEASE HELP!*

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Oct 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello! so because no other links on the web that i've been to could help i was wondering if the lovely fans of the show could.

I'm Amanda and i'm new and the reason why i'm here is because i watched an episode of CSI: Miami but it wasn't the one that was advertised in the t.v. guide and i cant find out who played the character that i want to find out more about. the one that i saw, my teacher (who is also a huge fan) said that it was in season 2 and the story was that an emo kid was convicted of killing another high school student who had resently broke his arm by pushing him down the stairs 2 months before.

well the kid who died was put on a crusifix and they thought that it was the emo kid because he would pant pictures like that and dressed a certain way and and he ended up going to jail for it and than you find out afterwards that it was actually the guy who owned the property who made it look like the kids paintings and spray painted a star in revenge to get the kid to go to jail.

i was hoping that someone could help me figure out the actors name or atleast the name of the episode :confused: :)

2. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hmm...well I could be having a brain fart right now. But that doesn't sounds like a CSI: Miami episode that I know of. I know a professor was hung from a tree in s1 by a student and that was the episode 'A Horrible Mind' I believe. But what you described doesn't sounds like CSI Miami.

3. Missing

Missing Pathologist

4. Guest

Guest Guest

ya I looked through all of the episodes and listings on wikipedia but it didnt have it... but the main detective (i forget his name) was in it and one of the other detectives who had to be the deffency attorney for him thought that he was juilty and wasnt doing the best that he could until they said that it was the father, but the father was at a business meeting... and basicly they tried to tell the jury that it was impossible for him to be able to do it himself because he would have broken his arm again from the weight... this is so fusterating because i cant find it anywhere but the t.v. guide said that it was and it had that guy with the strawbarrie blonde hair

5. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

"defense attorney" ...are you sure your not thinking of law and order because those are all the shows with the defense attorneys.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The hair descript could be Horatio Caine (David Caruso) who is the head of CSI. But the ep, I am not sure of, the descript is shakey and I know you are trying. But I can't think of any ep right now at least that would fit that descript.

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

That wasn't actually CSI:Miami, it was the new crime drama called 'Justice', which is yet another Bruckheimer show. That episode aired last monday, and you can find all the information on the show here. It was episode # 6, titled 'Crucified'. :) Hope that helps!

8. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I think you maybe are reffering to the season three episode Murder in a Flash. Check it out in the episode guide.

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

No, I think Geni's right. I'm sure it's not a CSI: Miami episode.

10. Calihan

Calihan Captain

All right I thought the Murder in a Flash justr sounded the closest. I haven't seen Justice so I wouldn't know about their episodes.

11. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Yes, it was the recent episode of "Justice". The one Goth type boy was arrested because he had spraypainted pentagrams in the past, like the one found at the crime scene. Even though the jury found him guilty, the flashback at the end showed the contractor doing the murder.

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay then this gets moved back to "General Media & Tv"? :lol: this thread is going to feel like a tennis ball, Since it was sent from there. :D *Watches the fun*

13. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

In the interest of saving this poor thread from bouncing around unnecessarily, I think what we'll do is lock this thread for now, and I'll provide a link to the existing 'Justice' thread in the Gen TV & Media forum so that any further discussion of the episode and show may continue in there. Should the Gen TV & Media mods feel that this thread should be moved back to that forum, then either Lucy or myself will do so. :)

Thanks to Geni and Dynamo for helping answer amdes's question.

***LOCKED***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.