**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
We also heard that Elizabeth Berkley was returning to the show at the end of season nine, and as everybody knows, that did not happen.

I wouldn't get too worked up about this news until we have some more info.

We'll see...

If she does return, I hope it's just some reflection on Horatio's part instead of more BS with Memmo. I'm sick of the Noche :p

I hope it's just a rumor...although, knowing how much the writers love the H/Marisol storyline, they're gonna keep beating the characters' "love for each other" into our heads. In this case, they've beaten the dead horse so much that they're nary a scrap of it left...and they refuse to realize this.

I reiterate: the show needs new writers/TPTB. NOW.

It's all just rumors right now. I wouldn't mind a little Marisol flashback, but I hope Horatio doesn't start dwelling on her once he gets into a relationship with Renee (if that's even happening).

These are all rumors, stop overreacting people!

And I agree, I don't want Horatio to have a romance with Renee, we need more Eric and Calliegh romance instead! ...not. :shifty:

These are all rumors, stop overreacting people!

And I agree, I don't want Horatio to have a romance with Renee, we need more Eric and Calliegh romance instead! ...not. :shifty:

...Butbutbut..I LOVE TO OVERREACT! ...:lol: Just kidding. x3

I'd rather we have NO romance whatsoever and more team interaction...and more forensics.

I would like a little romance and a lot of crime solving action!!! I really hope they go through with the H/Renee storyline. It doesn't have to be some overdone fairy tale thing, just some happiness for the poor man at last!

Changing subjects now, a set photo from Eva: http://yfrog.com/h3ovlhuj

ovlhu.jpg

Yumm.EE. Eric Winter....maybe 'Joe'?

ETA: Lol. Sorry, Furbi.

Yeah, I'm kind of iffy on the Speed thing...we've been promised before. :p

Was Shane serious about Speed returning? I just assumed he was making a joke lol.

I didn't meet any fan that would be happy with that storyline, yet they are convinced that we want more and more Marisol.

It's like on Vegas when they kept bringing back Haskell lol. Now Meemo's returning to Miami? I guess he's Miami's Haskell lol.

It was a joke. :p ;)

Good. :p

About the rumors... like GregNickRyanFan said, I think the Marisol thing is relatively legit (since it came from TV Guide/Ausiello).

That said, I wish they'd just dump the Memmo/Marisol stuff already. Can't they have one season where there isn't an over-arching baddie? I know it has some entertainment value, but so do stand-alone episodes. Blegh.

Here's to hoping the characters themselves get something rich to work with--from reading what we have so far, it looks like a great start for Natalia. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back