Seal it with a kiss (smack)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by shell_kikii, Dec 15, 2008.

1. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi everyone! I came up with another idea, so I wrote another story. Hope you like it. Comments are welcome! :)

Disclaim : I don't own any characters of CSINY.

Seal it with a kiss

The room was in trash. All the furniture was turned upside down and there was blood everywhere. There were two victims, a man in the living room and a woman in the bedroom. Both were shot in the head, execution style. Danny was taking photos while Lindsay was dusting for prints. Danny took a look at his watch. They were expecting Stella for fifteen minutes.
    “She should be here ten minutes ago. What takes her so long?” Danny whispered loudly.
    “Shh…She would be here any minute.” Lindsay stopped working. “Do you notice she’s been acting weird this week? She’s happy and gorgeous since she’s with Mac. But she’s just not herself this week. She…” Lindsay stopped when she saw Stella entering the room.
    “Sorry guys. I’m late. What do we have?”
    Danny looked at Stella. Lindsay was right. Stella was pale. And she sounded tired.
    “We got two victims, shot to the head. Judging from the furniture, I think the killer was after something.” Danny reported.
    Stella crouched down to examine the male victim. The smell of blood overwhelmed her. She felt a sudden twist in her stomach. She ran out of the apartment. The apartment was a crime scene which including the bathroom. She couldn’t contaminate it.
    Danny and Lindsay looked at each other and smiled.
    “That’s why she acts weird.” Danny said and got back to the work.
    “I don’t understand. It’s a happy thing. Why she didn’t look happy at all? Something’s wrong, Danny.”
    “If it is, all we could do is to lighten her workload. Let’s work.”
    Stella didn’t come back in ten minutes. Lindsay started to worry. Danny and she went out to look for her. They found her at the fire escape.
    Stella was sitting on the floor leaning against the handrail. She was crying quietly.
    “Stella. What happened? Are you hurt?” Lindsay kneeled down.
    Stella didn’t answer but shook her head.
    “Danny, would you give us a minute?” Lindsay nodded her head toward the apartment. Danny went back inside.
    “Stella. What’s wrong?” Lindsay gave Stella some tissues and asked softly.
    Stella took a few deep breaths. “Sorry to scare you, Lindsay. I don’t want to talk right now.”
    “Alright. But Stella, you should talk to Mac. If you’re going to have baby and there’s a problem, you would need his support. When I was pregnant, I didn’t’ want to tell Danny. But it turned out he was very supportive. I’m glad I told him.”
    Stella’s tears started to fall again. “I know. I will talk to Mac. Thank you, Lindsay.”
    ----------------------------------------
    “Mac, do you need to work late tonight?” Stella walked into Mac’s office.
    “Hmm. Paper work, but I wouldn’t work too late. You have any plan?”
    “I need to talk to you. I’m going home, my place. I’ll have dinner ready. When can you come?”
    “Let say seven thirty.” Mac noticed Stella’s pale face. He approached and put his hands on her waist. “Are you alright?”
    Stella embraced him tightly and started crying. “I’m sorry, Mac. I’m so sorry.”
    “Shh…Shh...Calm Down, Stella. What’s wrong?” Mac stroked her hair and comforted her. He had never seen her like this before. It must be something really serious.
    “Our babies…” Stella cried so hard that she couldn’t finish the sentence.
    “We’re gonna have a baby?” Mac was surprised and excited to the news.
    Stella shook her head. “I’m so sorry, Mac. I couldn’t protect our babies.” She held even tighter.
    “Shh…Shh…Everything’s gonna be OK. It’ll be OK.” Mac patted her on the back. He just held her tight in the next ten minutes until she calmed down.
    Mac turned Stella to face him. “Listen, you’re not alone. No matter what it is, we would face it together. I would not let anything happen to you. Alright?”
    Stella nodded.
    “Let’s go home.” Mac led her out of the office.

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

That's really a Mac I've known. One day, he would say that to Stella. :adore: Seriously, I love that sentence. And you did write a great start, Kikii. :thumbsup: They're together and they had Mac/Stella baby! That's going to be great. I was flabbergasted by that when I doesn't know until I read till half of it. Why would Stella think she wouldn't be a great mother? I think both of them will make a great parents. Let's go home.. ;) Thank you for this new story.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ack I hope they're okay. More soon!

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Great start :)

5. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Great chappy! :bolian: yay hope we're having smacked babies:D really good job, as usual!

6. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

squee:D new story:) great start im soo looking forward to read more:)

7. shell_kikii

Thank you to all readers! :) Especially to Asprine, Mel, Natty, Anj and Gio. :)

Part 2

Stella sat in the couch after a bath, resting her head on Mac’s shoulder. Mac held her tightly with both hands. She had stopped crying but still upset. She gave Mac an ultrasound image of their babies.
    Mac looked at the image and smiled. “They’re adorable!”
    Stella started to tell the story.
    “I missed my period in the last two months. And I have abdominal pains this whole week. So I went to the clinic yesterday.” Stella’s tears started falling. “The doctor checked me up. She did an ultrasound examination to me. She said I’m pregnant with twins. She said…” Stella couldn’t continue.
    Mac didn’t say anything but rocked her quietly.
    “I was so happy, Mac. We’re having babies.” Stella was choking. Mac patted her on the back. “But the doctor said the babies’ heart beats are a little bit slow. And my abdominal pain might be a sign of miscarriage. She then invited another doctor to check me up again. They said I should have check up once a week. I might need an abortion if it doesn’t improve in the next few weeks.” Stella buried her face in Mac’s neck and cried. “Everybody thinks I’m tough but I’m not. I’m scared, Mac. I’m so scared to think about losing our babies.”
    “It’s not your fault. You shouldn’t blame yourself.” Mac brushed Stella’s back.
    “I don’t want an abortion. They are our first babies. I want to keep our babies.” Although Stella’s voice was muffled, Mac could feel her pain. It broke Mac’s heart.
    “Hey, we still have few weeks. Stella, you need to keep healthy and happy for yourself and the babies’ sake. Stress could cause miscarriage. Even if there is no improvement and you need an abortion, we can have another baby later.” Mac was upset too but he couldn’t show. He didn’t want Stella to suffer more.
    Stella didn’t answer. She looked at the ultrasound image and cried quietly.
    “When is the next check up?” Mac kissed her on the temple and asked.
    “Next Monday.”
    “I’ll go with you. We’ll face it together.” Mac kissed the top of Stella’s head and kept rocking her.
    ----------------------------------------
    Mac went to Danny’s desk. “Danny, what’s up?”
    Danny was confused. “What ‘what’s up’?”
    “You text me. I was taking Stella to the clinic.” Mac was confused too.
    “I didn’t text you.” Danny was alerted.
    A lab tech came and gave Mac an envelope. Mac took out the paper and read. Then he stormed out to chase the lab tech. Danny followed.
    Mac grabbed the lab tech by the elbow. “Who gave you the envelope?”
    “I picked it out from the incoming mails.” The lab tech was scared.
    “When?”
    “They arrived just after you came back.”
    Mac released the lab tech. He took out his phone to call Stella. But the call was redirected to the voice mailbox.
    “What happened, Mac?” Danny was concerned.
    Mac gave him the paper and then raced for the elevator.
    Danny read the note.

Congratulations! Detective Taylor. You’re going to have twin babies. Unfortunately, you would never see them. I am the one to raise them instead of you. That’s right. I have your beautiful girlfriend and your unborn babies. I’ll love them and teach them until they become the greatest criminals in the world. I’ll take good care of them, so don’t worry.

“Damn!” Danny ran after Mac.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ACK come on fix it!!!! *throws things at you*

9. shell_kikii

Dear Mel,
    Sorry! You have to wait.:devil: I'm still figuring about the details. By the way, I don't know the meaning of ACK so I looked it up on Urban Dictionary. Do you know the other meanings? :devil:

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ahh! Didnt expect to read that! :lol:

11. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Can I? :lol:

Kikii, I love the second chapter. An unexpected storyline, it's really sad to have Stella being one of the victims but I think it's going to be interesting. I still struggle around here though as Stella is having Mac's baby. I don't want that whoever creep to take their babies. :( They have to find them as soon as possible. It's quite tricky though. I think he is just trying to scared Mac. Was it just an incident? I mean Stella is safe somewhere, maybe still checking up.. but not in the creep's hand.. :) Just guessing.. Most importantly, everyone will be alright including the lovely twins! Speaking of twins.. That's going to be great! :thumbsup:

12. shell_kikii

Dear Natty,
    I'm so happy that I surprised you! :lol:

Dear Asprine,
    What's the fun if I tell you the truth. :lol:

I always like Mac and Stella have twins. The babies could inherit the parents' excellent quality. :adore: And at the same time, saves the trouble for Stella to have another pregnancy. :guffaw: :guffaw:

13. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

OOOOhhh this sounds really interesting. Well I also hope that Stella and the twins are alright and that we'll see some hero Mac :D
    Good chapter!! :bolian:

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Heyaaa.. Dear Kikii,

I don't mind having more Mac and Stella babies. :devil: Sorry but I can't stop thinking about both of them having Little Mac and Little Stella. That's.. :adore:

15. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

ohh great chapter kikii:) mean what you did with Stella in the end:shifty: but your kind so you'll fix it:D right?:p