Scene Question.

Project DAY

Hit and Run
Alright I'm not sure if this is in the right spot--I did do a little searching to see where show specific questions might be--but I didn't find a designated place so I figured here is better than no where at all. And this does have to do with CSI NY.

Now I've seen every episode (multiple times) and have used plenty of clips to make videos and such and I'm in the process of making another video, but I can't seem to remember what episode a particular scene is in and haven't had any luck finding it thus far.

Does anyone remember which episode the scene is in where Flack and Danny are chasing a suspect and they are on the fire escape of a building and the suspect jumps to the fire escape of the building across the alley and Danny follows and jumps across as well?

Thanks in advance--I definitely want to incorporate this in my next vid :thumbsup:

That's Hung Out To Dry 3.04. That's Shane Casey they're chasing for the first time when Dan and Don bring him in but he later escapes from police custody.

I totally should've known that as I've used multiple scenes from that ep for different vids lol. But now I remember, the scene is near the very end. Thanks a lot for your help ^__^

Back