Saw Hill Hawkes LIVE and in the flesh last saturday!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Hillicious, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Hillicious

Hillicious Hit and Run

I've been traveling on biz alot, but I couldn't wait to tell it. Last saturday there was a back to school conference here (in Los Angeles, CA) at one of the local churches (City of Refuge), and guess who was honored? Yup; Hill Hawkes--how did you guess? The event was hosted by a friend of mine who is the D.J. at KJLH radio. Hill said a few words, got his plaque and off he went. He said that he had just come in from a speaking engagement in Detroit. Still, he looked fabulous, I got to see the package LIVE and in color, I had some really durty thoughts, I repented--and it was a great day. :devil:

Just thought I'd share.

2. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Lucky you! :D And you just let him go? :eek: Kidding! ;)

3. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

He pretty much does nothing for me on TV, but he is a little hottie in person. :D I went to his book signing in NYC last year. Good lookin' guy.

4. Hillicious

Hillicious Hit and Run

I know. He was seated about 3 feet from me until it was time for him to speak. After he spoke I considered tackling him, but I didn't want the pastor to perform an exorcism on me.

He's definitely a sight for tired, sore eyes.

I thought loooong and hard about it--trust me. It was good to see him there.

5. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

*nods*

I agree. :D

I've seen him with my own eyes and well, not only he's a lot more handsome in person but he also has a great heart.

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Wow! What an amazing thing! Congratulations Hillicous! :D

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Bet it was lol!

8. Hillicious

Hillicious Hit and Run

Thanks vegaslights. I agree Orison. Did you chat with him? I'll meet him eventually. I was there representing the kids in my youth intervention program. I had to maintain my compsure for THEM. Now, if I were alone I would've been soaked in holy water, while the clergymen pryed my legs from around his waist. :devil:

9. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Yes, I did. I met him in one of his book signings and well, I usually don't like to bother people so I was perfectly happy to stare at him from a distance but when he sat down to sign the books I was like "come on, you can do it" so I went up to him and started talking. :)

10. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

i bet that wwas a rush Orison!!

Hillicious
    wow!! congrats on being able to see the lush Hill harper in person!!! :D

11. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Congrats on the Hill sighting, Hillicious! That's awesome. ... Um, you know it's Hill Harper, right? Hawkes is his character's last name. But when you look at him in person, it doesn't matter what the hell his name is.

I've had the pleasure of meeting him too. Whiles he looks good on tv, he is truly a gorgeous man in person. Much hotter in real life. Part of the added attractiveness might be attributable to his warm personality and I think a bit may be owing to that fab physique that isn't showcased much on the show.

EDIT: Btw, Hillicious, congrats on not detailing in church for your youth group exactly what you'd like to do to the man. I admire your restraint. And just so you know, next time you see him, give him your panties. Explain that you're from this site and he'll understand.

12. Hillicious

Hillicious Hit and Run

Mrs G, "Hill Hawkes" is the name that I gave him around these parts. I wonder if he'd answer to "Frank"? :lol:

The kids were giving me heat about my Barak Obama t-shirt, and when he walked in they started teasing me. One said "Do you want me to go and get him". Lawd knows that I've never been star struck, that man just does something to me. :p

Orison, what did you say to him?

13. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ That I'd come all the way from Italy to see him. :D

Okay, not just that, but it was a good line to start a conversation. ;)

14. athens

athens Coroner

hehe :)...

Lucky you you met him! :D

15. Hillicious

Hillicious Hit and Run

That's adorable Orison. Flattery will get you everywhere.

Actually, I DIDN'T meet him athens. I'm not the type to chase anyone down.....although I'd considered making an exception. No worries. I'll meet him one day, though. :)