Sara's Story Comes To A Head With 'Future Implications,' Nick's New...

CSI Files

Captain
As*CSI: Crime Scene Investigation‘s thirteenth season approaches the finish line, the flagship series will address–once and for all–Sara Sidle’s*long-distance marriage complications to her husband Gil Grissom, Nick Stokes’ career crisis, Conrad Ecklie’s promotion dilemma, and more. CSI Files has the exclusive details on this season’s remaining episodes. This season has put focus on*Jorja Fox‘s Sara [...]

More...

Re: Sara's Story Comes To A Head With 'Future Implications,' Nick's Ne

Thanks, Shane!
As always, a great interview/article. Lots of information there.

I won't lie; I was going to skip FMN, and maybe the rest of the season. I'm obviously worried about a break-up; but I get the impression this is more about how Sara deals with their separation, and apparently not in a good way. I guess it could still happen, but I pray that it won't. It just seems like there are too many other things going on in the episode to have room to address that. I don't mind not seeing Grissom; but I COULD NOT handle a divorce.

I am curious about the frame-up and how Laura Sidle is involved, and what ultimately happens to Basderic.
I'm glad they are going to address some of the other questions we've had about Sara's stay in Vegas. I don't know that any explanation at this point will satisfy, but I'm willing to listen.

I haven't thought much about the rest of the season, obviously. Of all those mentioned, i would love to see Ellie. As long as they don't write off my GSR, I'll stay tuned. :)

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Re: Sara's Story Comes To A Head With 'Future Implications,' Nick's Ne

Whatever they decide to do with GSR, please just decide and then stop bringing it up all the time (the show, I mean). BP left the show years ago and JF left and came back and still isn't full time. Why do they keep being the focus of things? Either have her end it and just be Sara...not the S in GSR...or let them be together and happy and she just mentions him once and awhile. And quite frankly, I like single Sara better. I always liked the woman she was before him.

As for Nick...not holding my breath. We've been promised episodes before that will "affect" him and it's amounted to about 2 seconds of screen time. "Turn, Turn, Turn" was the last time we really got a good Nick story, and I don't expect much more. Despite being a character and an actor who deserves so much more after 13 years, he's just the guy in the credits behind Danson and Shue now. :(

Back