Sara/Grissom, Warrick/Catherine

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CSISidle, Dec 22, 2006.

1. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

Chapter 1
    Greg entered the scene "hey update me" he said to his co workers, Sara and Nick. "A 10 year old girl was kidnapped. Didn't you hear the Amber Alert on your way over?" Nick replied. "Haha, I took the stero out of the car when my dad went deaf because of my music!" He informed them. ring brrr-ring "Sidle" Sara answered her phone " G...he..out...of....th!" Someone on the other line said. "Hello? I can't hear you!" Sara said impatiently. "Get the hell out of there!" The voice came again. "Brass?" Why would Brass be warning her if he was on the other side of Las Vegas with Grissom? "The kidnapper has been spotted lying out bombs around the perimeter around the house." He put the phone to his chest "not now Grissom, no you can do that on your own time." There was a rustling and a new voice. "Sara, all you just get as far away as possiable!" click Sara stood there for a minute before moving. "Hurry, grab as much evidince as possiable.HURRY! I'll meet you in the car. Be careful you guys. The kidnapper has been spotted and is in the area. Nick and Greg ran for it. Sara stayed behind and grabbed her stuff, which was pretty spread out. She was running and felt something grab her elbow.a sharp object found its way into her thigh. She let out a shrik of pain and fell to the floor clutching it. The person who had stabbed her grabbed the top of her vest and started to pull her along, Nick and Greg ran back in with guns at the ready. "Back up amd go up against the wall" Nick said slowly. An evil grin went across the kidnappers face. He got down on his knees to Sara's height. He stuck a gun in her ear. "You let me go, she won't be hurt...worse." He bargined. Nick and Greg looked on in horror. They moved toward him. He shot, but behind her head. Sara let out a scream. Nick and Greg put down there guns and the kidnapper ran off. THe turned there attention to Sara. "Are you all right!" Nick asked. "Greg, Go call an ambulance." He ordered. "Sara, Are you alright?" "Never...better" she said wincing in between words. "No ambulance...No...Grissom..Ya...Grissom." Sara said and fainted. " Greg, call Grissom in stead" Nick changed his plan. "Grissom, We need you here STAT" Greg yelled into the phone. " Greg, Whats the problem?" "Well we can't get Sara out of the house!" "WHAT WHY!!" "She was stabbed aparently by the kidnapper! Just hurry!" "I'll be there in 5!" Click

Chapter 2
    Grissom arrived running. He ran to Sara's side. "Sara, Can you here me?" He yelled. "Mmhmm" She replied. Her arms tightly wound around her leg. "Help me get her to the car" HE told Nick but befor Nick could react Grissom had scooped her up like his wounded child. He carried her to the car and placed her in the back seat. He yelled out the window "You 2 , get the hell of the proproperty and call bomb squad!". Nick and Greg ran to the car." This is CSI Stokes, we need Bomb squad out here IMMEDIATLY!" He called over the radio system.

Chapter 3
    "Sara? Sara?" she heard her name being called. "Grissom, WHere are you?"
    "holding your hand" Sara looked over and to her amazement, He was holding her hand, her heart skipped a beat. "Thanks for coming" she said. " no problem" He looked away, blushing. Sara looked at her clock, oh great no date! "Whats the date?" SHe asked. "The 22" "OH GOD! Its been 3 days? have you been here the whole time!" "Well I...I couldn't leave one of my CSI's here alone now could I?"He raised an eyebrow at her. She looked away, her turn to blush. "Wow Im surpried you had enough blood left in your system to blush!" Grissom mocked. Her ran his hand down her pink cheek. "I guess this is just a reminder to me how fragile you really are" he joked. "I am not fragile" she argued. " Oh you are, you just don't know how fragile you are" He said and walked off.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Re: Sara/Grissom, Warrik/Cathrine

Interesting start.

3. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Agreed, i'm gonna wait to see more before judging your story ;)

4. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

I changed the story, like A LOT just so everyone knows, I had a better idea...I like this better..MUCH better...HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

5. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Great !!!Another thing your banner is too large for the forum it should be 220x75 (take a look at mine)

6. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

oops sorry