Ryan/Heather-Rocky Start

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by FrostBite, Aug 15, 2006.

1. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

you're all probably looking at this going, 'who the heck is Heather? She can't be talking about Lady Heather!' well... i'm not. Those of you who have seen 'One of Our Own' the season finally of s4 in CSI:Miami might remember a certain brunette who got under Ryan's skin. This is Heather Landrey and Ryan:

[​IMG]

look at them and tell me you don't think that's just adorable.

Now I'm not expecting everyone in Talk to come jumping in here, on the contrary (if that's even how you spell it) i don't really expect this to be a popular ship at all. i think it'll will be bashed within an inch of it's life...

just like Greg will be

...and i'll be the only one protecting it. although i do hope some of you will concider it, seeing as how we can make this ship up completly, and we'll probably never see dear Heather again. fortunatly their microscope sceen was pretty hot, so we have plenty of pics for that.:devil:

you never know, maybe i just convinced all you RaVe and CaRWash fans out there to ship Ryan/Heather, or maybe, i just scared you for life. Either way...it'll be a rocky start and hopefully a very smooth finish.

sorry excuse the pun, i couldn't help myself.

Enjoy!

-x-liv

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

She is cute...but I'm not sure yet about shippin' it though. but they are cute.

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

im not sure about shipping it either. i dont even remember seeing her in the episode..(when i saw it i wasnt obsessed with CaRWash or ryan).

could you explain what happened in their scene??

4. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

why of course! i would loooove too!
    when Ryan first gets back from processing that sceen with the patrol man *grr forgot his name* he goes into the evidence room to log all his evidence like he should do...and he sees Heather and some dude going threw the evidence boxes looking for that money that was apparently stolen...anyways, i don't remember exactly what happens because i haven't seen that episode in like forever, but the last scene is where Ryan's checking out his incrimidating evidence and sees that powed...cornstarch..no...something like that and he says that CSI's don't use those kind of gloves...but the FBI's do, and then he gets realy close and whispers or says something in her ear, and then she asks him if he really has *that thing that's up with his eye* and i don't exactly remember what he said because CaRWash came up next and i kinda started daydreaming. but that's basically what happens. i think their cute together

-x-liv

5. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

oh that chick! they are really cute. i think i might join you here.

it'll be my lone miami ship. well, ok maybe not, i have another one, but i'm the only one who ships it.

but this one i won't be so alone! yay! :D

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

thanks FrostBite :). i dont know about this ship yet tho.

7. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

yeah! iluvroadrunner *huggles*

i haven't seen you anywhere but 'Home'. yippie!

Love them

-x-liv

8. life_style

life_style Pathologist

You were right, I had absolutely no idea who this chick was :lol: Kind of cute, haven't seen their scene together though, but I guess it was hot (at least it seemed hot from what you said). However, I think I'll stay with my 2 Ryan-ships, but I might join you in here one day ;)

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I haven't seen the episode but while I was watching the caps I thought: wow, what's going on between them, the pics are hot.
    the pic where ryan whispers something in her ear is the best. He never did this before.
    maybe she will come back like peter elliot. :D

10. iluvroadrunner

yup! i'm over here to. this was where Lynn first turned me into her minion. :D

her coming back would be awesome. they were so cute.

cuz you sat there the whole time going yeah. she so wanted to jump him, and he's there being a stubborn county employee like he's supposed to be, and she's dishing it back at him as best she can while sitting there in her head going...damn. he's really cute.

...i need to stop.

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hi there :)

Just wanted to welcome the newest Ship on the block ;) I'm heading over to the Ship Names list to add Ryan/Heather to the ever lengthening list of ships...

If you guys ever come up with a name you'd like this ship to go by, be sure to let me know and I'll make sure it's added to the list ;)

Happy Shipping :)

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Give Em props, she found another ship. How nice. and yes she is my minion :D

Thanks for 411 about them Liv :D I could probably ship them too..

13. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

you guys are soo welcome! i am currently wrighting a fic for them. it's a wonderfull story, and i hope it will invoke more Heather/Ryan shippers....now for a name...hmm we may need to think about this. they've only had like two scene's together, but that's all we really need.

-x-liv

14. iluvroadrunner

...i don't know when i'll start writing fic for them. i love unknown ships like this, because then you can make their backstory practically anything you want. so fun!

these two are looking more appealing everytime i come into this thread. i've got to get another hobby, or ryan's gonna become my shipwhore too. (flack's my other one) :D

15. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

NO! what other hobbies let you do stuff like this? besides...we'd miss you.

[​IMG]

see!

-x-liv