Ryan/Erica #1- You drive me crazy

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlyssaluvsDanny, Apr 14, 2006.

1. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Okay, I just wanted to start a thread for all of those who love the love/hate relationship between Ryan and Erica. I think they are really cute with a lot of potential if we got more scenes.

I though Free Falling was a great episode for them. Especially when she got shot and he was by her side. Okay, so he wanted to yell at her, but that's besides the point! :lol: Hey, even John Togo said there was Defiantly something going on between them!

Anyone else a fan?

2. snickerbug

snickerbug Hit and Run

I think they are pretty cute. You can just see the irritation that Ryan gets at her sometimes, which in a twisted way is kinda cute.

But, whatever keeps Calleigh open for Eric, I am all for!

3. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thick they are cute!

Look, you can hardly tell he is mad at her in this cap:

[​IMG]

4. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

cuteness. i've been kinda afraid of posting something because everyone hates her so. but i think that their angsty relationship makes it cute. i like it. what Erica's last name? it starts with like an S or something i've forgotten.

-x-liv

5. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

Yeah I think they have sexual tension, and chemistry on the tip of their bickering. And hope they expand on their scenes. I wish there were some Fanfics on them.

6. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Weird enough... I ship CaRWash but I don't actually hate Erica that much :lol: I do think she gets on Ryan's nerve but I like the tension it creates. Mad Ryan is HOT and he gets mad a lot around Erica so... Go figure ;) :devil:

Ryan actually said she's pretty. I've just watched Three Way and Ryan was saying to Alexx, "... but she's very pretty... I just..." He admitted that at some point he was attracted to her ;)

I don't think I'd go as far as shipping this two but I'm a big angst fan, and these two brings out so much tension to the show and I just love it!

7. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I missed half of Miami season four, so can anyone tell me: What exactly has been going on between these two? Have they dated for a while?

8. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

Erica and Ryan have dated i think, i'm not quite sure how long or when. but probably not after she made an ass out of him in front of Delko and Calleigh.

they are cute and i hope they get some scenes this season.

-x-liv