Royal Pains

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Half, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I searched and didn't find a thread, and since this is my new second-favorite show, I decided that it needed a thread.

I really like this show. Divya is hilarious. I love her interactions with Evan, especially because her sarcasm-with-a-straight-face works so well with her accent. I also love the Hank/Jill relationship. I'm pleased that for once a show didn't make me wait three years for a ship to become canon.

2. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

I agree about Divya. She's my second favortie character, because I think Evan is hilarious. I like the Hank/Jill ship, but I think it's a bit white bread. The storyline about Jill's ex is interesting though. I also have a hunch that Hank's ex-fiance is going to be back before the end of the season.

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Ick. The ex-fiance. She was only on screen for a minute and a half and I already don't like her. And I swear it has nothing to do with my recent Hank/Jill love. :lol:

Evan is definitely hilarious. Because at first you try to figure out why he's there, and then you forget about it within five seconds of him being on screen.

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I finally got around to Am I Blue?, which gave me a perfect excuse to bump this thread.

First of all, Evan trying to figure out how to be just friends with a girl was hilarious.

Secondly, I hate Jill's ex. Yeah.

Thirdly... Divya kissing Evan? Made me laugh hysterically.

~I wonder what's wrong with Boris?

~So... Hank's license is safe? But if there are still lawsuits, then how is it?

~That chest wound made me shiver.

~Aw, look! Evan's learning!

~Seriously, Charlie, go away.

~Jill? I'd just like to mention that you're in the opening credits so at some point you're going to split from your husband because from what I can tell your purpose is to be Hank's love interest.

~"I never said it would be easy." Hee. Good luck with that.

1) Divya cannot get married. I just noticed that apparently I have a problem with happy marriages/engagements, but I have vendettas against characters that mess with my opinions.

2) Evan. Go find your money.

3) ...Charlie? READ POINT #1

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

LOL:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    Good one:D

I thought the same when show pilot was on.
    But I like Evan for some reason more like everyone else on the show. Dunno why though... maybe because he's hilarious.

Is it still running at States?
    I'm currently on what appeared to be season 2 in the end albeit tv guide promised season 3. Probably yet another typo they seem to get so often.
    And for some strange reason I keep finding myself attached to this show despite any matters that might be against it:lol:

6. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Royal Pains started season 4 on June 6, 2012. The show took a break last week for the 4th of July holiday, but the episode before that was the 50th episode. I can promise the upcoming episodes for you are fantastic. I am so glad it is one of the highest rated shows on cable. I love it.

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh then at least it's still sorta new show. I've missed couple episodes since pilot but my list has them listed for times when I'll be able to watch online.

Oh can't wait! I so hope to watch them all without much hiatuses.