Rodriguez Returns To 'Miami' Full Time!

CSI Files

Captain
Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko) made an announcement on Twitter that he’s coming back to CSI: Miami: “I have some news that I hope will make CSI: Miami fans happy. Eric Delko will be back to the show full time 4 all of season 9!!!” CBS has confirmed that Rodriguez will indeed be returning to the [...]

More...

Two words: knew it. ;) I had a feeling that some sort of deal would be worked out to bring him back. Good news indeed. :)

What I sort of hope is that Eric takes what I call the "Sofia Curtis route". I'd rather see Eric come back as the secondary detective that Miami has lacked since season 3.

Two words: knew it. ;) I had a feeling that some sort of deal would be worked out to bring him back. Good news indeed. :)

I think he would have stayed with Ugly Betty had it actually not been canceled. But now that it's been given the death card, he's going back to Miami--which makes me really curious as to how they're going to write him back in full time. They've added Omar Miller and Eddie Cibrian as series regulars and with the option of having Christian Clemenson as one as well, this sounds like one very bloated cast.

All I gotta say is: they'd better not get rid of Walter! I love Walter. :adore:

I wonder if Eddie only signed on for a year, maybe? And doesn't want to stay? I hope that's not the case, because I like Jesse, but I could see this whole pursuing his wife's murderer thing ending in tragedy--like maybe he gets/kills the guy but gets fatally shot in the process.

I did wonder if they might write this storyline to end badly for Jesse - like, if he doesn't die, he could compromise his job or something. Paul Blackthorne did say he was doing multiple episodes for the show - if they're planning to write Jesse out, they certainly have the opportunity to write him out with a bang.

I hope not either because I like Jesse well enough - I don't love him as much as Walter ;), but I like his interaction with Ryan and Walter, and I think it could be interesting to see him grow into his spot on the team.

I guess we'll see what happens.

Back