Rockstar:Supernova

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by pretty_in_pink, Aug 16, 2006.

1. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Does anyone watch Rockstar:Supernova? My fave is Dilana! She sang "Won't get Fooled Again" by the Who last week! it was super sweet!

2. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I know the basic premise of the show. I usually hate reality/talent competitions shows like this, I watched onw of the first episodes because I like the bands that the three judges are from. I couldn't get intersted in the show, if they release it on DVD I may give it another shot. I now can't wait for the actual band to form.

3. Palm

Palm Coroner

I watch it. I'm rooting for either Lukas or Dilana to win, because they both seem to have a voice that I would actually use $15 to buy the CD. But, I really want Zayra to go. She just irritates me for some reason =\

4. pretty_in_pink

I know, she has been in the bottom three for a long time. I was suprised that she wasn't in the bottom three last week. I was so mad that Ryan was because I thought his performance of "Paint it Black" by the Rolling Stones was awesome!

5. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I love the show. I watched Rockstar INXS last year so I knew that if there was another I'd watch it.

I'm also rooting for Dilana and Lukas, and also Toby.

Zayra NEEDS TO GO. SHE CAN'T SING.

One week Dana sang The Who's "Baba O'Reilly", which is the theme song for CSI: NY. I almost went crazy.

Then Dilana sang "Won't Get Fooled Again" with Gilby and I almost DIED! She's the best and she'll probably get it.

Hopefully Zayra will get voted off this week.

O&O.

6. pretty_in_pink

I know! I can't believe that Dana landed in the bottom three for singing Baba O'Riley.GRRRRRRRR! Where are the CSI:NY luvr's when you need them. Dana was one of my favorites!

7. Palm

Palm Coroner

XD Dana scared me. Maybe because she was young. But I do agree that she needed to stay and maybe have, oh, Zayra go? Just my opinion...

Ah, but Dilana keeps being amazing, which is making me happy. And I love how she made Toby run around the pool naked. :3

8. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Zayra should have gone many weeks ago. She's awful. My favourties are Dilana, Storm and Toby. I think Dilana should get the gig though, she suits the band the best. Toby needs to be in a 3 Doors Down-esque band, something lighter. Storm kicks ass, but I think she'd be better solo.

I liked Dana, but she definately wasn't right for the band. She'll do well and I was impressed with how maturely she behaved.

I can't wait to see Dilana do 'Won't Get Fooled Again' we won't get it until next Monday :(.

9. pretty_in_pink

Who do you think will go home this week? Hopefully, it will be Zayra!

10. Palm

Palm Coroner

^CSI_ali, She does a great job, singing with Gilby. You'll probably enjoy it :D

And yes! Hopefully Zayra will go home tonight. Sorry, but I don't think Supernova needs a girl who sounds her best singing in Spanish to front them. Because she screams when she tries to sing rock and it hurts my cats ears.

11. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

What about the outfits she wears, especially the one that make her look like a demented Power Ranger. Everything she does irritates me, I'm seriously beginning to hate her.

12. pretty_in_pink

13. Palm

Palm Coroner

Squee!
    Zayra went home! Mwahaha! I'm so bad XD