Robert Beltran To Appear On 'CSI: Miami'

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Miami's "Tinder Box" is turning into a science fiction reunion, with former Star Trek: Voyager actor <font color=yellow>Robert Beltran</font> joining Farscape's <font color=yellow>Ben Browder</font> in the upcoming episode.

Beltran will play Judge Ojeda in the twenty-second episode of the forensic show's freshman season, TV Guide reported. In addition to his seven years as Commander Chakotay on Star Trek: Voyager, Robert Beltran's credits include the title role in Eating Raoul as well as appearances in Bugsy, Models Inc. and Nixon.

Written by <font color=yellow>Corey Miller</font>, "Tinder Box" centres around a fire in a nightclub which kills 16 people. Beltran's character is involved in the episode's B-plot, in which lead CSI Horatio Caine leads an investigation into the death of a prostitute found in Ojeda's bathroom. Ben Browder will play an Italian-American character, Danny, who is likely to be involved in the nightclub storyline.

As if Beltran and Browder weren't enough, "Tinder Box" has one other science fiction connection. The episode was directed by <font color=yellow>Charlie Correll</font>, who served as cinematographer on the film Star Trek III: The Search For Spock.

"Tinder Box" will air May 5 on CBS.<center></center>

Inteeeeresting. Here's hoping Beltran is more enamored of his CSI:Miami character than he seemed to be of Chakotay. Of course, he only has one episode, so how bored can he get? ;)

Hey, those are really great news. :) I like Robert Beltran and his acting very much and I´ve seen him in many movies - not only in "Voyager".
And I just heard yesterday that CSI Miami will be shown in Germany, too where I live :). I and many friends who like Robert Beltran too are already very much looking forward to the episode. Even though we´ll have to wait ´till September. :)

I love CSI and CSI: Miami ain't bad either! ;)
It's good to see Robert Beltran doing a guest appearance in the show. He's a wonderful actor from what I've seen (Eating Raoul, Latino, Gaby a True Story) I hope he'll be in more episodes after this one next Monday.
I am looking forward to it. :cool:

Cheers from Olga!

Back