Rob Morrow Visits 'The Talk'

CSI Files

Captain
Rob Morrow guest-starred in the season nine premiere of CSI: New York, “Reignited”, and he’ll be back in this week’s episode, “Where There’s Smoke…”. Prior to his second New York appearance, Morrow will visit the ladies of The Talk on Friday at 2:00pm ET (1:00pm CT/PT). Source: Twitter

More...

I didn't watch his interview, but I've watched a few of the other CSI people on there before - they rarely do talk much about the series they're on, even when they advertise it as 'so-and-so talks about their show'. I mean, they don't have to talk about the show, of course, but the previews sometimes suggest that they will and then it doesn't happen when the show airs.

Ah well, I'm not a huge fan of the group-of-people-sitting-around-a-table shows anyway.

I didn't watch his interview, but I've watched a few of the other CSI people on there before - they rarely do talk much about the series they're on, even when they advertise it as 'so-and-so talks about their show'. I mean, they don't have to talk about the show, of course, but the previews sometimes suggest that they will and then it doesn't happen when the show airs.

Ah well, I'm not a huge fan of the group-of-people-sitting-around-a-table shows anyway.

Yeah, that's true. I don't watch those kinds of shows anyway unless I want to check out an actor or actress.

Back