Rikki vs. Lindsay *Possible 416 Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
While there is a character debate thread, I thought we'd go ahead and start this: Rikki vs. Lindsay. "Child's Play" and "Right Next Door" has left open quite a bit of hostility between these two characters.

While we know that Rikki and Danny had sex in episode 416, and while Danny and Lindsay had sex in "Snow Day," it seems as if Danny is in a bit of a bind, more so with Lindsay, as Lindsay has been quite hostile towards him, as you may have seen in "Right Next Door."

So we have two characters, Lindsay and Rikki, both with a good fanbase, and both with an interesting argument to speak.

So I thought I'd open this thread so everyone could debate about them here.

I find it intriguing that we can talk so much about Rikki although she only appeared in three episodes and not for more than 5 minutes in each of them.

I admit that I was kind of annoyed by the fact that people have started raising question marks after Right Next Door aired (at a few days from it. To me it seemed that is hanging on by a thread) regarding Rikki's incident with Danny's gun. From my point of view everything was cleared up in Al in the Family. I admit that while I was watching the episode in question I wondered what would happen to her. And at the end my dilemma was sorted out. I see this whole gun incident issue just nit picking and clinging to small details that if you ask me are cleared and long gone. I don't get why the whole fuss from the D/L shippers given the fact that Rikki won't be back till the end of the season, while Lindsay is with Danny on a date.

Last edited:
There has been discussion of this in the spoiler thread, in the episode thread, in the Lindsay threads, in the Danny thread, in the "Did Danny Cheat?" thread. There are similar discussions in the shipper forum. Now two more threads have popped up for the same discussion. It's a hot topic, and opinions are varied, sure, but this is overkill, IMO. These new threads are just going to escalate and foster hostility. This one has already played the "DL fans vs. non-DL fans" card, and that's exactly the type of thing we should be trying to avoid.

You can't be more right than that, PerfectAnomaly, and since I am one of the few who started this whole thing I will stop it. I got out of the line a bit out there but my nerves are a bit pushed and my fingers and brain have occasional lacks of communication. I wasn't aiming hostility, and if someone got offended out of today's story, I guarantee that this wasn't what I was aiming for.

There has been discussion of this in the spoiler thread, in the episode thread, in the Lindsay threads, in the Danny thread, in the "Did Danny Cheat?" thread. There are similar discussions in the shipper forum. Now two more threads have popped up for the same discussion. It's a hot topic, and opinions are varied, sure, but this is overkill, IMO. These new threads are just going to escalate and foster hostility. This one has already played the "DL fans vs. non-DL fans" card, and that's exactly the type of thing we should be trying to avoid.

The whole purpose of this is so that this topic is not in every single thread, it's isolated into one thread. It's to clear up other threads, as I know it was suggested that we keep this out of the spoiler thread, out of Shipper Central (and try to keep the shipper topics on topic), etc.

If we had one thread for Rikki vs. Lindsay, the other threads would be able to get back on topic.

As for hostility, I myself am not aiming to be hostile, and others should not either. And when people do, that's what moderators are for. ;)

Rikki vs. Lindsay
Unless there is hair-pulling and scratching involved, I'm out. :p

The thread seems like it will come around to which one should get Danny or is better with Danny or whatever, and that type of argument is best kept to the NY ship debate thread in Shipper Central.

I do love you, Shane my darling, but I agree that it's overkill. ;)

Last edited:
Locking at the request of the thread starter.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back