Review: CSI: New York--'Unfriendly Chat'

CSI Files

Captain
Adam is shocked when a woman he’s chatting with online is murdered right in front of him. Synopsis: Adam is sneaking a little time at work on lookinatchu.com, a Chat Roulette site, talking to a beautiful young woman when, to his horror, a man comes up behind her and strangles her right in front of [...]

More...

Excellent review, as always. :)

I definitely enjoyed seeing Adam in the spotlight this week. He's my favorite, so I'm biased, but it's good to see him involved in the action. It's also nice to see him contrasted with the CSIs - and it was nice to see Jo contrasted with the others (especially Mac) regarding the way she dealt with Adam after what happened. I like that she has a different approach. (I also like that she knew exactly what Adam was doing when he tried to provoke her about blowing the whistle on him - and didn't rise to the bait.)

The interrogation scene with the 'swallowing' thing was kind of odd (and drawn out, but I might not feel that way on a second watching - sometimes things seem to take a lot longer the first time I watch them, I don't know :lol:). The chat with the soldier was anything but subtle, but given Gary's work for the troops, I'm not surprised they added a little something in there. The sentiment was nice, in any case. And Mac with the kid doing his homework was cute.

Between their treatment of Adam throughout the episode and their banter at the end (and the way they talked about Mac having to reprimand Adam), Mac and Jo totally felt like Mom and Dad in this one. I thought it was hilarious. I'm definitely liking Jo so far. I miss Melina, but Sela has been a great addition to the cast. :D

Danny and Hawkes are total nerds, by the way. :lol:

Back