Review: CSI: New York--'The Untouchable'

CSI Files

Captain
A young woman is found dead, and Mac must piece together vague clues in order to solve two murders. Synopsis: A man lies in the back of a car, bound and with his head covered. A man and a woman drag him out of the car and threaten to kill him if he continues down [...]

More...

I think they digitally added the sky bridge set to the real establishing shot, although I suppose they could have just digitally-removed the top part of the sky bridge in the establishing shot and made the bottom more green. They did a good job, in any case. I put some pictures together - I'll put it inside of a spoiler box so you don't have to deal with a big image if you don't want to see it. :)

The top image is a screencap from "The Untouchable", and the bottom two pictures are of the actual skybridge from different directions. The left picture on the bottom is the same view as the screencap, and the right picture is more of a close-up. (The pictures aren't mine - I got them here and here.)

skybridgecomparison.png

I'm glad you explained the baseball reference in your review because I got a bit lost when they talked about that in the episode. Now I get it :). Thank you!

Haha, yeah, I had to go on Wikipedia and see what it was all about. I'm not a baseball fan, and the whole analogy went right over my head.

Back