Review: CSI: New York--'Officer Involved'

CSI Files

Captain
One of Danny’s rookie officers shoots a man outside of a bar, and Danny’s career is on the line when the officer’s story doesn’t add up. Synopsis: Danny regains consciousness in the middle of the street, bleeding from a gash on his forehead. Rookie Officer Lauren Cooper is kneeling nearby with Danny’s off-duty weapon in [...]

More...

Good review.

The main problems I had with this episode were that they had to make Danny ridiculously passive and Adam look like an insensitive twit in order to try and make Lindsay look good. IMO it didn't do that and it just brought two characters down with her. It's like when Mac said he was more concerned about her than the fact that she left evidence unattended while the lab was being evaluated for reaccreditation. Lindsay should be able to be sympathetic/empathetic on her own without having to make other characters OOC. In the end it has the opposite affect on me. I just dislike her more.

I also had a big problem with the accusations about Danny and Cooper being romantically involved. It was like yet another arc that should've had little to do with DL as a couple had to be turned into a DL arc where Cooper was some kind of "threat" that Lindsay had to fight against. It just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Back