Review: CSI: New York--'Criminal Justice'

CSI Files

Captain
A case gets complicated when the New York team uncovers an incident of evidence tampering at the crime scene. Synopsis: A judge is about to deny bail in the case of Antonio Reyes, who stands accused of the murder of eighteen-year-old Christine Reynolds when Stella bursts into the courtroom with evidence that sheds new light on the [...]

More...

Excellent review as always, m'darling. :)

The case was definitely interesting - it's nice to have something different. I felt more engaged in the case since I knew who was behind it - and instead of waiting to see whodunit, the audience was waiting to make sure that they caught the bad guys (and see how it was done). ;)

The thing with Danny's back has me curious. I'm glad he's not popping pills (yet), but I'm not sure where they're going with this. Is he going to get better? Is there something bad in store? It does make you wonder.

And the badge thing...

According to the early spoilers for next week's episode, Danny has to tell Flack that his badge has been missing - which implies that he and Lindsay didn't tell anyone (although they could have told someone other than Flack, I suppose). Keeping it a secret is something Danny would do, but it's not something I would see Lindsay doing. Putting careers at risk - not to mention that their address is presumably on Danny's driver's license - it just seems to immensely stupid if time has passed between this episode and the next episode and they both kept the stolen badge secret. I expect stupid from Danny, but I would have thought Lindsay would avoid the same trap.

I could be wrong - we won't know until the episode airs. It's always possible that they changed something. But if the original spoilers for next week pan out, I'm curious to see just how they explain why the pair of them made such a boneheaded move.

For the first new NY episode of the new year I have to say that I was very pleased with it (considering how disappointing "Second Chance" was). Very nice review as always.

Back