Review: CSI: New York--'Cavallino Rampante'

CSI Files

Captain
The team is on the case after a car thief is found dead in the trunk of a stolen Ferrari. Synopsis: The NYPD is on the lookout for a pair of car thieves who have stolen 16 Ferraris in the past two months. They know they are looking for two attractive women, but right now [...]

More...

Nice review.

I have to say I was really annoyed that the bad guy ended up being Super!BadGuy. It was just so unrealistic that this guy spent years avoiding capture world wide but Mac's team can take him down easily.

I was also really annoyed by Mac's speech to Danny after his talk with the rookie. Danny was unnecessarily rough on her. He was an ass for including how he wouldn't be able to get back to his boo and his spawn as quickly as a reason for her to assess if she should bust someone or not.

For Mac to tell him he did a great job just drove home how sanctimonious Mac is a lot of the time. I guess it's a nod to continuity, but it really rubbed me wrong. I was glad that Danny later apologized to her and they had a decent talk instead of leaving it at what Danny said to her earlier.

Back