Review: CSI: Miami--'See No Evil'

CSI Files

Captain
A kidnapping plot pits Horatio against an old nemesis. Synopsis: A young woman is abducted from a restroom, and the only witness is a blind man, whom the kidnapper leaves alive, deeming him worthless. The young man, Ben Wilcox, races to the beach and finds Horatio Caine. Ben tells Horatio what happened in the bathroom [...]

More...

Re: Review: CSI: Miami??See No Evil?

Thanks for the great review! :thumbsup:

The episode was really good. A biind witness was something new although NY had a deaf witness (though she didn't she anything too) before. The episode was fast-paced and kept me interested the whole time. The forensics were simple and not exaggerated. I'm glad there wasn't too much Eric. His face (or Adam's acting) is distracting. I would take Horatio anytime 'cause he's so damn entertaining! I say bring it... ONNN. Yeaaaah! :lol:

But there were some not so convincing elements like LeBrock returning to prison after escaping. Even the dumbest criminal wouldn't do that. The underground tunnel too was a bit of a stretch.

Last edited:
Great review as always. :)

Of course there was a big tunnel leading from the prison to an abandoned warehouse and prison staff so incompetent that they didn't notice a missing prisoner for at least an hour or two. Riiiight.

This recent trend of Horatio literally getting right in people's faces is already getting old. For illustrative purposes:

Episode 901:

horatio1.png

Episode 902:

horatio2.png

Episode 903:

horatio3.png

Is this the 'new' Horatio TPTB were talking about? I'm not a fan, personally. :wtf: And two out of those three scenes (the two where he was intruding the farthest into the characters' personal bubbles) were him and Delko menacing a suspect for information. Combined with the fact that they were fending off escaped convicts together at the end of this episode, I'm not thrilled with that trend either. The Dynamic Duo of H and Eric is going to get really old really fast for me. Bringing back baddies from 4-5 years ago so Horatio and Eric can run around taking them down together isn't going to endear season 9 to me. I was enjoying the new dynamics last season - Walter is still around (and I love him, so that makes me happy :adore:), but I feel like the show has regressed instead of going forward.

Ben was adorable despite the fact that his storyline had all the subtlety of a sledgehammer. Natalia should get that. :devil:

Just watched the episode!!I loved it all the way!!I was so into it that by the time the show ended I thought that we still had 10 more minutes to watch.
Your review is awesome too!!!

Back