Review: CSI: Miami--'On The Hook'

CSI Files

Captain
The Miami team works to find out who took shots at a businessman while he was fishing. Synopsis: A man named Brad Webb is fishing in the ocean when he spots a young man about to jump off a bridge. Brad calls out to him to get him to stop, but he’s interrupted by a [...]

More...

I agree with your review. Especially with the part about Horatio throwing the guy out the window. The only thing I kept thinking was police brutality :rolleyes:. It's actually been building up throughout the season because Horatio has been threatening and getting into suspects' faces in almost every episode, but throwing the guy out the window geez :rolleyes: Makes for good television, the guy deserved it, but it still was police brutality.

Great review as usual, Kristine. :)

Horatio is ridonkulous, I've come to expect just about anything wacky or unrealistic when it comes to him. When it panned up to reveal him in the lab coat in this episode, I actually laughed. It was like ~*~BIG REVEAL~*~ :rolleyes:

I love Walter, though, Walter's my favorite. :adore:

Thanks for the review!!!I enjoyed the episode but the scene with Horatio throwing the guy from the window was disturbing for me.

Back