Review: CSI: Miami--'Mommie Deadest'

CSI Files

Captain
The Miami team tries to find out who is responsible for the murder of a woman after her own anniversary party while Delko conducts a covert investigation of his colleagues.Synopsis:Laura and Chuck Williams’ 20th anniversary party is followed by tragedy when Laura is murdered outside the garage of their house. Horatio and Dr. Loman are [...]

More...

Excellent review, as usual. :)

the humor here comes from the delightful interaction between Ryan and Walter. ... It’s fun to see Walter hold his own with Ryan, and their exchanges are just pure gold. Jonathan Togo and Omar Miller play off each other well, and their rapport hearkens back to the early days of Miami, when Delko and Speed would trade good-natured barbs.
I love them! Walter is awesome, and I really enjoy seeing him interact with Ryan. I'm not sure anything can compete with that scene with the bear from the trilogy crossover, though. :p

Excellent review, as usual. :)

the humor here comes from the delightful interaction between Ryan and Walter. ... It’s fun to see Walter hold his own with Ryan, and their exchanges are just pure gold. Jonathan Togo and Omar Miller play off each other well, and their rapport hearkens back to the early days of Miami, when Delko and Speed would trade good-natured barbs.
I love them! Walter is awesome, and I really enjoy seeing him interact with Ryan. I'm not sure anything can compete with that scene with the bear from the trilogy crossover, though. :p

I totally agree.That scene with Walter,Ryan and Jesse was absolutely epic!!!!:guffaw:
Great review by the way.

I agreed with you about your review of the whole episode. The team dynamics were wonderful to watch, as well as seeing Natalia interact with the kids. Having been in an abusive relationship herself, I can imagine she felt for them,even when it became obvious the son was the doer.
As for the mother herself, I felt nothing when she died. I don't blame her kids for not respecting her, when you're a sadistic person who simplys beats your kids for any excuse, I shed no tears if they finally snap.
As for the dad, I'm sorry, but when she murdered your one child, THAT was the time to get them the heck out of there.

Back