Review: CSI Miami--'Miami, We Have A Problem'

CSI Files

Captain
The Miami team is shocked to discover their latest case involves a victim who appears to have been in space when he died.Synopsis:A carjacking in progress is interrupted when a man’s dead body falls on the car, crashing through the windshield. The CSIs quickly determine he crashed through the trees above, rather than falling from [...]

More...

Great review as always. :)

The episode was really out-there (lol, see what I did there? ;)), and I'm not sold on some of the logic, but it had some good moments. I love Walter, and I enjoyed Ryan's scene with Travers (it's nice to see a lab character stick around for more than a few episodes - between Travers and Dave Benton, we have a nice pair of recurring characters that show up on a regular basis :)).

Also, the dead guy's body falls out of a helicopter and happens to land on the only car in the parking lot, which just happens to be in the process of getting carjacked at the time? Um...:wtf:

'Walter, do you see what we have here, Walter? He fell through the trees, Walter. Walter.' <-- My Horatio impression. He does like repeating someone's name. :lol:

This has been one of my favorite episodes this season,especially for Ryan.He was smart,no dumbing down this episode as he was earlier this season.I loved his "I'll be gentle line".Bitchy,never,but wonderfully sassy.It was a fun episode to watch.Walter and Jesse looked like they were having a great time.

Back